Salmon is one of the most nutrient-dense foods available. This delicious fatty fish is not only high in nutrients, but it also helps in minimizing risk factors for a variety of ailments. It is high in omega-3 fatty acids, a good source of protein, and high in vitamin B. It’s also high in potassium, contains selenium, and includes astaxanthin. As a result, it has been shown to lower the risk of heart disease, aid weight loss, reduce inflammation, and safeguard brain function. It’s also delicious, versatile, and abundantly available. And today I will be sharing with you this amazing Breath of the Wild Salmon Manure Recipe, which is sure to add more deliciousness and nutrients to your life.
So, stay tuned, as this one-of-a-kind Salmon Manure is bound to be your family’s next favorite.
Breath of the Wild Salmon Meuniere Recipe
- ⅔ Stick of Butter (sliced or cubed).
- ¼ Cup of Parsley (chopped).
- 2 Lemon Juice.
- 2 Salmon Fillets.
- Salt (to taste).
- Pepper (to taste).
- In a pan, add 1 tablespoon of butter along with 1 tablespoon of Olive Oil. Heat it on medium-high heat.
- Season your fillets with Salt and Pepper. When the pan is hot, place your Salmon Fillets skin side down. Cook the fillet for 2-3 minutes on each side, depending on the size.
- Flip the fillet after 2 minutes. Once the Salmon is done, place it on a plate. Cover the plate with tin foil for it to steam and cook through.
To Make the Manure:
- Add in the remaining butter to the same pan. Stir continuously.
- Once the butter is melted, turn off the heat.
- Squeeze in your Lemon Juice and add in the Parsley. Leave some of the Parsley for garnish.
- Stir the sauce to incorporate the juice.
To serve, place a Salmon Fillet on the plate and pour in as much sauce as you like over it. Then, your Salmon manure from Breath of the Wild is ready.
Breath of the Wild Salmon Manure Recipe; Calorie Count
One serving of Salmon Manure consists of 856 calories. Additional nutritional information includes:
- Fats 85g
- Proteins 18g
- Carbs 6g
- Sugar 2g
Which Cuisine Does Breath of the Wild Salmon Manure Comes From?
Salmon Manure is a popular recipe that has been featured in the video game Cooking Mama 4: Kitchen Magic and several others. Salmon cooked through the Manure style is a French method of cooking fish.
Looking for More Recipes Similar to Breath of the Wild Salmon Manure? Try These!
- If you are in search of something simple, go for Bradley Smoker Salmon.
- To get a little more flavor, try Teriyaki Smoked Salmon.
- For a grilled touch, you can always go for Texas Roadhouse Grilled Salmon.
- Something a lot similar to the Salmon Manure is The Chew Salmon.
- Check out TGI Fridays Tuscan Spinach Dip, Stouffer’s Spinach Soufflé, Subway Peanut Butter Cookie, or TGI Fridays Dragon Glazed Salmon for more recipes.
I am a yogi with a smoldering passion for nutrition and healthy living. I have been a Nutrition and Lifestyle Coach for over 11 years and now I want to help you. My mission is to inspire as many people as I can to expand their awareness and broaden their horizons by giving a voice to the choices that create abundant, radiant health. Here I share deliciously simple plant-based recipes, nutrition resources, detox tips, and a glimpse into my whole lifestyle.