Brown Rice with Quinoa Pilaf Recipe offers amazing health benefits. Both, Brown Rice and Quinoa Pilaf contain Calcium, Iron, Zinc, Potassium, and other sources, which help maintain your health even while dieting. Most importantly, it helps to keep you away from any kind of heart problem and one of its highlighted benefits is weight control.
Benefits of Brown Rice
Brown rice is said to be better and more nutrient-dense than white rice. The milling procedure that turns brown rice into white rice removes the majority of its nutritional content. As a result, it preserves a large stock of beneficial components.
Brown rice may not be enticing to your taste, especially if you are addicted to white rice. The enormous list of its medical advantages, on the other hand, may just persuade you to adopt cautious and deliberate improvements in your choice of rice.
Quinoa is probably the best healthy thing to eat. It is highly nutritious, gluten-free, and protein-enriched, which is why people consider it while trying to lose weight.
Brown Rice with Quinoa Pilaf Recipe
Ingredients Use to Make Brown Rice:
- 1 cup Brown Rice.
- 4 cups Water.
- Add Salt as per your taste.
- Add Oil (as you prefer).
- Add Sauces, Spices, or Vegetables asper your taste.
Ingredients to Make Easy and Simple Quinoa Pilaf:
- 2 cups Water.
- 1 cup Pure Quinoa grains
- 1 tbsp Unrefined Butter.
- 1 Sliced and chopped Carrots.
- 2 Celery sticks, peeled and chopped.
- 1 Onion, sliced and chopped.
- 2 cups Chopped tiny Mushrooms.
- Salt and Pepper as per your taste.
Instructions to Cook Brown Rice;
- Take a big pot and add water to it to boil.
- Add 4 cups of water.
- Wash the rice under running water in a small screen strainer to eliminate extra grain.
- Put the Rice in a pot of boiling water.
- Lower the temperature as needed to avoid overflow, but keep the water at a continuous boil.
- Boil for 30 minutes, uncovered.
- Put the Rice in the pot with the leftover boiling water.
- Cover the pot and leave the Rice to rest for 10 minutes, off the heat.
- Mix with a fork, sprinkle Salt and Pepper, and serve.
Instructions of Quinoa Pilaf;
- In a medium saucepan, put the water to a boil, then add the Quinoa and heat to a boil.
- Cover and boil for 12 minutes on medium heat, or till the Quinoa is prepared and soft.
- Keep it warm.
- Put the butter in a wide pan over medium heat.
- Cook for 4-6 minutes, or till the Carrots, Celery, Onion, and Mushrooms are slightly crisp.
- Keep it warm.
- When the Quinoa is cooked, add it to the pan with the veggies and mix well.
- Put in a dish with a topping of minced Parsley, if desired.
Pro Tip for Rice Lovers
Many cooks overlook an important tip, shaking off extra water when draining the rice and pouring out every drop of water from the pan, so it glides dry with the remaining heat. If there is a slope of water on the bottom of the pot when you return the rice to it, the rice will absorb it and become overly inflated.
Brown Rice with Quinoa Pilaf Recipe; Nutrition Facts
- Calories 50-60 KCAL
- Fats 0g
- Carbs 11g
- Proteins 1g
- Fats 6g
- Carbs 30g
- Proteins 8g
Mouth-Watering Recommendations for You
- Flash Fried Spinach Recipe
- Dutch Lettuce Recipe
- Eggs Benedict with Spinach Recipe
- Raspberry Almond Tart Recipe
- Almond buttercream frosting
- Giant Peanut Butter Cookie Cake Recipe
- White Chocolate Peanut Butter Cups Recipe
- Whipped Peanut Butter Recipe
- Almond Baileys for filling and flavorful
I am a yogi with a smoldering passion for nutrition and healthy living. I have been a Nutrition and Lifestyle Coach for over 11 years and now I want to help you. My mission is to inspire as many people as I can to expand their awareness and broaden their horizons by giving a voice to the choices that create abundant, radiant health. Here I share deliciously simple plant-based recipes, nutrition resources, detox tips, and a glimpse into my whole lifestyle.