Dips are a hit when served with fried chicken, crackers, or the famous Buffalo Wild Wings on a game night. With this easy-to-make and a household famous recipe of Buffalo Wild Wings Spinach Dip, you will find that there is no going back. You can use this dip for your lunch or dinner meals and see how your family loves it!
Buffalo Wild Wings Spinach Dip Recipe
- ½ cup Sour cream (light)Use full fat if you’re on Keto.
- ⅓ cup Parmesan.
- Ground pepper as per taste.
- ¼ cup Green onions, chopped.
- 10 oz Frozen Spinach. (Thaw and squeeze the excess liquid before using).
- 5 tbsp Mayonnaise. (Full fat for Keto).
- A Pinch of salt.
Now, here is the process to make your favorite Buffalo Wild Wings Spinach Dip.
- Combine the Spinach, Parmesan, Pepper, Salt, Green Onions, Mayonnaise, and Sour Cream in a medium bowl. Ensure the ingredients are at room temperature.
- This dip can be one day before serving and stored in the refrigerator.
- Before serving, remove the dip from the refrigerator at least 30 minutes prior.
Buffalo Wild Wings Spinach Dip Recipe; Calorie Count
One cup of Buffalo Wild Wings Spinach Dip contains around 79.4Kcalories. Additional nutrition includes:
- Fat 6.2g
- Carbohydrates 3.3g
- Proteins 3.2g
- Fiber 0.9g
- Iron 1.2mg
Which Cuisine Buffalo Wild Wings Spinach Dip Comes From?
This fresh and creamy Buffalo Wild Wings Spinach Dip originally hails from America. It is a must-have on occasions, game nights, and Sunday snacks.
What’s Healthy About the Buffalo Wild Wings Spinach Dip?
While this Spinach dip looks good, it tastes good as well. From satisfying your taste buds, it also satisfies your healthy cravings. This low-fat dip offers an abundant amount of antioxidants. One medium cup of spinach dip includes 50 percent of your daily intake of Vitamin A, along with a sufficient amount of Vitamin C, E, Zeaxanthin, and Lutein.
Looking for Recipes Similar to Buffalo Wild Wings Spinach Dip? Try These Recipes!
If you’re looking for more fresh and easy to prepare recipes. Try these and let us know what you think.
- A quick and easy to make Aip Salmon Recipe
- Our wide range of spinach recipes includes the Spinach Feta Chicken Sausage Recipe
- Another one of our favorites is the Flash Fried Spinach Recipe
- Craving for light on the stomach? Try this Baked Sweet and Sour Salmon Recipe
- Don’t have much of a craving? Try some salads Babouto Kale Salad Recipe,
- Who doesn’t love to experiment with sushi? Baked Salmon Sushi Roll Recipe
- Pair this amazing salad with a heavy mid-week dinner Zoe’s Qunioa Salad Recipe
- Ready to take things a bit wild? Here is a Wild Spinach Recipe
- If you love spicy and a burst of flavors, try our Spinach Curry Andhra
You can never go wrong without Spinach Dip Hawaiian Bread
I am a yogi with a smoldering passion for nutrition and healthy living. I have been a Nutrition and Lifestyle Coach for over 11 years and now I want to help you. My mission is to inspire as many people as I can to expand their awareness and broaden their horizons by giving a voice to the choices that create abundant, radiant health. Here I share deliciously simple plant-based recipes, nutrition resources, detox tips, and a glimpse into my whole lifestyle.