Butter Almond Ice Cream Recipe is the perfect choice for you, whether you want to cut back on dairy or are just curious to do something new with Almonds. This homemade treat, flavored with the splash of Almond extract, flecked with toasted Butter Almonds on the top, is divine. A rich, creamy scoop of ice cream is popular nowadays and has become a mandatory sweet dessert for almost every party. Few cuisines are widely consumed almost everywhere around the globe, and this ice cream is one of them.
Back in 618-97 AD in China, King Tang of Shang had first eaten an ice cream-like food item. At that time, the icemen used to be engaged to make a new dish out of Flour, Buffalo Milk, and Camphor, and thus Ice Cream become the most liked dessert worldwide.
Butter Almond Ice Cream Recipe
To Prepare Ice Cream:
- 2½ tbsp Cornstarch.
- 1 cup Whole Milk.
- 3 cups Heavy Cream.
- ¾ cup Sugar.
- 1 tsp Pure Almond extract.
- 1 tbsp Amaretto.
- ¼ tsp Salt.
To Prepare Butter Almonds:
- 3 tbsp Unsalted Butter.
- 1 cup Almonds (sliced).
- 2 tbsp Sugar.
- ⅛ tsp Salt.
To Prepare Ice Cream;
- First, whisk the Whole Milk (1/4 cup) and Cornstarch together in a bowl and set aside.
- Then add the remaining Milk, Sugar, Salt, Cream, Amaretto, and Almond extract to a pan and boil over medium heat. Add the Cornstarch mixture to it and bring to boil while stirring constantly.
- Boil it until it turns to a thick milkshake texture and coats the spoon.
- Then remove the mixture from heat and cover with plastic wrap, cool to room temperature, and chill in the refrigerator.
To Prepare Butter Almond;
- Melt the Butter in a pan and add Almonds, Sugar, and Salt to cook over medium heat while frequently stirring until the Almonds become golden.
- Remove it from heat and pour it on the baking sheet to make a layer and let it cool. Then freeze the Butter Almonds until use.
- Lastly, pour the Ice Cream mixture into the Ice Cream maker/container and place it in the refrigerator to freeze; add Butter Almonds on the top in the final minute of freeing. Ready to serve in full freezing!
Almond toppings on delightful desserts give a perfect bite of buttery sweetness and make more urge and craving to taste the fluff and crunch of deliciousness. Almonds are the most widely used tree nuts globally in various forms. There could be full dishes made out of Almonds, or they can be used as toppings to boost mesmerizing flavors in recipes. Almonds are highly nutritious and carry a range of health benefits. They contain Magnesium, Fats, Proteins, Fiber, and vitamins E. These nutrients play a vital role in functioning, strengthening, and regulating body parts. For example, they help reduce blood pressure, regulate sugar levels, and control the cholesterol level in the body.
Furthermore, despite having fats, the low carbs make it a perfect dietary item for weight loss. It is rich in antioxidants and prevents heart diseases. Therefore, the frequent consumption of Almonds can keep you healthy and fit for the long run.
So, let’s try the golden Almonds stacked scoop of Butter Almond Ice Cream Recipe by layering the scoops of the killer sundae to dig in it!
Butter Almond Ice Cream; Calorie Count
- Whole Milk (1 cup) – 100 cal
- Unsalted Butter (3 tbsp) – 306 cal
- Sugar (1 tbsp) – 580 cal
- Almonds (1 cup) – 96 cal
- Pure Almond extract – 0 cal
- Cornstarch – 150 cal
- Heavy Cream (3 cups) – 2463 cal
- Amaretto (1 tbsp) – 94 cal
Nutritional Value Per Serving
- Carb 19 g
- Dietary Fibers 0 g
- Protein 3 g
- Fat 23 g
- Saturated Fat 12 g
- Cholesterol 71 mg
- Sodium 131 mg
- Calcium 78 mg
- Iron 1 mg
Other Must-Try Recipes
- Almonds can be tried in several ways to extract a variety of tastes out of it. If you want to try a few of these tastes, go for Almond Meltaways and Almond Milk.
- For the health-conscious food lovers, there are wide collections of nutritious and delicious recipes that can be a perfect combination of deliciousness and health. These recipes include Bodybuilding Salmon Recipe, Bobby Flay Kale Recipe, Battered Salmon Recipe, Beet Leaves Recipe Indian Delight, Berghoff Creamed Spinach Recipe, BJ’s Spinach Artichoke Dip Recipe, Bob Evans Peanut Butter Pie Recipe, and Best Copper River Salmon with Bean Salad Recipe.
I am a yogi with a smoldering passion for nutrition and healthy living. I have been a Nutrition and Lifestyle Coach for over 11 years and now I want to help you. My mission is to inspire as many people as I can to expand their awareness and broaden their horizons by giving a voice to the choices that create abundant, radiant health. Here I share deliciously simple plant-based recipes, nutrition resources, detox tips, and a glimpse into my whole lifestyle.