Let us get high on taste and low on stress!
Who does not love Peanut Butter? I mean, even my 89-year old granny wants to have it every day for breakfast. However, for me, a Cannabis-lover, I have “high” food standards; even with my Peanut Butter, I would love the extra twist.
The duo of Cannabis and Peanut Butter is a next-level edible that relieves the chaotic stress and gives you hours of happiness. On the other hand, maybe, after a little dosage of weed (Cannabis), sinking in the couch, pain, and stress-free can be a real treat for me.
You can become a perfect Cannabis chef with our fail-proof, Cannabis-infused, homemade Canna Peanut Butter Recipe. Let’s check it out.
Canna Peanut Butter Recipe
- 6 cup Dry and Roasted Peanuts.
- 3 tbsp Oil. (cannabis, olive, coconut, or any oil you prefer )
- Salt to taste.
- 2 tbsp Honey.
- Decarboxylated Cannabis (if you are using ready-made Cannabis Oil, ignore this step)
Before you jump on to making this decadent peanut butter, you need to decarboxylate the raw cannabis. Grind your raw cannabis, and spread it onto a baking pan lined with a baking sheet. Slow bake for an hour at 210 degrees Fahrenheit, or until it turns brown and crumbly.
- Grind the Roasted Peanuts in a food processor until it forms a powder.
- Take a bowl and transfer the powder into it. Add in the Oil and mix well.
- Add in the Salt and Honey. Whisk well.
- Keep whisking until it forms a smooth mixture.
- Add in the Cannabis at this point and whisk more. (if you have used ready-made Cannabis Oil, ignore this step).
Canna-Infused Peanut Butter; Experience Something New!
From parties to a formal friends get-together, there would always be one person who would drag all the others to smoke a pot or try a vape pen. However, now that many countries have legalized the use of Marijuana, the ultimate weed-lovers are turning into street-smart Cannabis chefs. Their sole purpose is to throw some Cannabis into any and every cuisine they make.
Discovered more than a million years ago, the Marijuana journey started on some borders between China. Now, the “love of getting high” has taken over the world. In the past, owning or consuming weed would be a crime, but now small doses have been claimed harmless and made legal.
The other day, my friend was convincing me to try the Cannabis Fudge Recipe. Moreover, that was when I realized you could include Canna in any Sweet or Savory Dishes; because the options to get happy are limitless.
Albeit you love your weed, if you are looking for some other Canna free or infused recipes, you can try the following:
- Before you get high on Canna, try this Kale Salad Recipe, Yard House Spinach Dip, and Aip Salmon Recipe.
- You cannot love weed more than you love your kids. So even if you are planning to make yourself Cannabis-infused food, cook something separately for your families like Pan-Seared Salmon Pasta, Kale Baby Food, or a Kale Bread Recipe.
- Invite your weed-y friends over and make them eat your desserts (that you have slipped some Canna into) like Almond Joy Cake or Almond Joy Pie.
Canna Peanut Butter; Calorie Count!
“Be mindful; getting too high on Canna or calories never did any good.”
One of the amazing things about Peanut Butter is it is healthy and low on calories. While Peanut Butter is high in protein, it is also a meaty alternative for your vegetarian or vegan friends. Therefore, infusing it with cannabis helps reduce stress, pain, inflammation and provides other health benefits.
Canna Peanut Butter only contains 70 calories in a single serving.
Can You Store Homemade Canna-Infused Peanut Butter?
Who would call it Peanut Butter if it would not last for days and months in your refrigerator without going bad? At least I would not!
You can store this Canna Peanut Butter for days in the fridge and weeks in the freezer. Then, whenever you feel like eating it, just microwave it for 5 seconds (optional), and spread it on your slice of bread.
Time to Get Stress-Free!
With the dosage of Canna, you have to be careful to add in just to have a positive effect, not more so that it causes any side effects. This perfect homemade Canna Peanut Butter Recipe is a tasty treasure for all amateur or pro-pot smokers. Enjoy!
I am a yogi with a smoldering passion for nutrition and healthy living. I have been a Nutrition and Lifestyle Coach for over 11 years and now I want to help you. My mission is to inspire as many people as I can to expand their awareness and broaden their horizons by giving a voice to the choices that create abundant, radiant health. Here I share deliciously simple plant-based recipes, nutrition resources, detox tips, and a glimpse into my whole lifestyle.