With peanut butter, the only thing wrong is it not making you high!
There are a million concoctions made out of Peanut Butter. Now with the Cannabis-chefs out on the loose, the Jam just got better! This Cannabis Peanut Butter Recipe is extremely easy to make and pretty delicious to taste.
After many trials and errors, with years of experiments to keep the dosage adequate, I have perfected the best DIY Cannabis Peanut Butter Recipe for you. Therefore, even if you are just starting out new, you can easily try this at home. Just remember the golden rule; “start with small amounts to keep your endorphins in control.“ Let’s get the dice rolling.
Cannabis Peanut Butter Recipe
- 4 tbsp Homemade Peanut Butter. (you can use store-bought too)
- 2 tbsp Olive Oil.
- Cannabis (if this is your first-ever batch, only add a little and determine what your desired or bearable potency with weed is)
- Take a small bowl. Add four tablespoons of Peanut Butter and mix it well with two tablespoons of Olive Oil.
- Keep mixing until the texture becomes smooth and silky.
- Lastly, add in the Cannabis and mix well.
- Once you are done, transfer the mixture to an airtight jar or bowl and put it in the freezer for a few hours.
Cannabis Peanut Butter
Marijuana is known worldwide by many names, but for weed lovers, it is their escape from worries and a source of happiness, the daddy of role-plays. Cannabis is now a part of many edibles like cookies, ice creams, gummies, peanut butter, and even deodorants for every pot smoker’s delight.
Moreover, mind you, it is not illegal because this edible Cannabis Paradigm is approved by many governments.
However, you cannot survive on peanut butter alone. Well, if you like to get high at all times, then you might. But, nevertheless, an average person who wants to have fun with food can try other recipes.
- Bring the best appetizers to your dinner table by making Creamed Spinach, Salmon Balls, Bulgur and Quinoa, and Salad Cracker.
- Try our Almond Delight Cake, Almond Joy Fudge, or Almond Joy Pie for your sugary cravings.
- If you are looking for something to drink, make this Almond Joy Shot
Cannabis Peanut Butter – Caloric Count
Cannabis Peanut Butter is rich in Sodium while low in Calories and Cholesterol. This homemade Peanut Butter will be your new favorite spread or another ingredient that you can add to your pantry to incorporate in other decadent dishes.
Cannabis and Decarboxylation- What Is It?
You can go all DY with the Peanut Butter you want, but make sure you decarboxylate the weed before making anything with it. Do not get confused, and we are not here to do any chemistry talk. It is a simple process for making homemade Cannabis Peanut Butter, or as we call it, “bake your weed, to make it edible.”
Here is what you need to do:
- Get your Cannabis, a baking sheet, baking pan, and tinfoil.
- Preheat your oven to 210 degrees Fahrenheit and line your baking pan with the baking sheet.
- Spread the Cannabis on the baking sheet and cover it completely with tinfoil.
- Place the baking pan in the oven and bake for an hour or so.
- Keep checking when the Cannabis loses its moisture and becomes all crumbly and brown.
- Take it out; your weed is ready to cook!
Can you Store Cannabis Peanut Butter?
Well, of course, you can because that is the best part about Peanut Butter, after its deliciousness. It can go days and days in the fridge without going bad. Just make sure that you store the Peanut Butter in an airtight jar.
It Is Time to Get High!
This Cannabis Peanut Butter Recipe is a dream come true for all the cannabis lovers out there. As easy it is to make, it tastes delicious even in savory cuisines, or you can enjoy it with just the slice of bread!
I am a yogi with a smoldering passion for nutrition and healthy living. I have been a Nutrition and Lifestyle Coach for over 11 years and now I want to help you. My mission is to inspire as many people as I can to expand their awareness and broaden their horizons by giving a voice to the choices that create abundant, radiant health. Here I share deliciously simple plant-based recipes, nutrition resources, detox tips, and a glimpse into my whole lifestyle.