Several restaurants are famous for Capital Grille Creamed Spinach Recipe? But is it always convenient to go to the restaurant to enjoy your favorite dish? Don’t worry – now you don’t need to go to the restaurant to enjoy it! Ready in just 15 minutes and spot on delicious, this Creamed Spinach Recipe will bring all of Capital Grille’s goodness to your home!
And it’s bound to become the highlight of all your fancy meals!
Capital Grille Creamed Spinach Recipe
All you need to prepare this restaurant-style recipe is:
- Fresh Baby Spinach (1 lb.).
- 3 tbsp Butter.
- 2 Cloves of Garlic (minced).
- ¼th cup All-purpose Flour.
- ½ cup Heavy Cream.
- ¼th cup Pecorino Romano cheese (grated).
- ¼th tsp Nutmeg (ground).
- ⅛th tsp Black Pepper.
How to Make Capital Grille Creamed Spinach?
And here’s the super simple and quick Creamed Spinach:
- Wash and clean the Spinach thoroughly by submerging it in cold water for about 30 minutes. Strain the Spinach and pat dry as much as possible. You can also use a salad spinner to drain the Spinach more efficiently.
- In a large pot, melt the butter and add the Garlic. Sauté for about a minute.
- Slowly add the Spinach to the pot; cook for at least 2-3 minutes or until all the leaves seem wilted.
- Add some flour to the Spinach to thicken the sauce and mix well.
- Add Cheese, Heavy Cream, and Nutmeg. Mix everything till the sauce becomes thick. Cook for another 1-2 minutes.
- Lastly, season the Spinach with Salt and Black Pepper to taste. Remember that the cheese is already very salty, so don’t add too much Salt.
How Many Calories Does Capital Grille Creamed Spinach Contain?
This recipe contains 148 calories.
Sure! You can store surplus Creamed Spinach in the fridge for at least 3 days in an airtight container. Then, whenever you want to enjoy it again, just reheat it slightly for about 15 minutes on low heat.
If you’ve made a particularly big batch, just transfer the cooled Creamed Spinach to an airtight container or ziplock bag and freeze it for as long as three months!
Tips for Making the Best Capital Grille Creamed Spinach
- Always wash your Spinach thoroughly – the leaves are known to trap dirt and grit. So it’s best to wash it under running water first and then leave it submerged in water so that all the dirt settles down.
- Make sure you use Fresh Spinach. Avoid Spinach with wilted and/or brown leaves.
- Do not over-thicken the sauce; that’ll just create an extremely gooey mess! Instead, add flour carefully while stirring and make sure it reaches the right consistency.
- Craving something sweet? To satisfy your sweet tooth, how about this Peanut Butter and Jelly Pie Recipe or Peanut Butter and Jelly Graham Cracker Sandwich Recipe?
- In the mood for almonds? Why not try our crusty and crunchy Almond Fudge Recipe, Almond Crunch, Almond Cinnamon Cookies, or Almond Biscotti?
- And if you’re looking for something to wash it all down with, try this delicious Bubble Tea.