When we listen to the word Cashew Creamer, we assume by ourselves that it must taste like cashew- but surprisingly, it doesn’t taste like cashews at all! Instead, it’s is a smooth blend of cashews and water; a creamy and silky smooth cream that can be used with several dishes and eating options.
Cashew Creamer is a perfect combination of nuttiness, heavenly buttery, and creamy vanilla flavor. It serves as a magic cream with sweet and savory dishes, or even standalone. In addition, it is considered a perfect non-dairy substitute for heavy cream, sour cream, mayonnaise, and yogurt.
Cashew Cream a Healthier Substitute of Dairy Cream
We know that Cashew Cream also contains fat and is a high-calorie food, but it is still comparatively a healthier cream option than dairy cream. Other creams contain high amounts of fat and calories, in contrast, the fats in cashew creamer are heart-friendly, healthier, and unsaturated.
Uses of Cashew Creamer- It’s Crazily Versatile!
It makes up for a great side-line, but it can also be used in or along with several main courses. Let’s check out different dishes we can make out of it;
- Syrup: You can make any kind of syrup with it – be it sweet or sour. To use the cream as a syrup on Waffles or Pancakes, just mix it with maple syrup for a perfect nutty syrup.
- Smoothie: To add some creamy texture to your smoothie, just add 2 tablespoons of it to enjoy a a perfect blend of protein and creamy richness.
- Dip: Use 1 cup of water. Add some fresh herbs; such as Parsley, Lemon Zest, and Capers. Now, add some some of your creamer and blend well. Serve this delicious dip with anything you want!
- Sauce: You can use creamer as a sauce as well. Just add it in Pasta instead of the red or white sauce. This creamer goes perfectly with pizzas. 😉
- Salad Dressing: Mix 2-3 tablespoons of creamer with some herbs and vinegar and garnish your salad with it.
Cashew Creamer; Health Facts
People prefer consuming dairy products due to the health benefits it offers. However, the good news is that creamer apart from being a non-dairy substitute also contains numerous health benefits. Not only for vegans, but this creamer is the right choice for everyone as it contains vitamins, minerals, fiber, and healthy fats. Creamer also contains much more calcium than regular or heavy cream.
How to Store?
Though creamer tastes best when served fresh, you can easily store it for 3-4 days in the refrigerator. It can stay good for up to 6 months in the freezer.
The per serving (about two tablespoons) of cashew creamer consists;
- Calories: 70
- Sodium: 20mg
- Carbohydrates: 6g
- Protein: 2g
- Saturated fat: 1g
Mouth-Watering Recommendations for You
- Spinach Feta Chicken Longhorn.
- Brown Rice Spaghetti
- Cauliflower and Kale.
- Almond Tea Cake
- Cherry Almond Biscotti.
- Peanut Butter Banana Juice
- Classic Hummus
- Vegan Avocado Pasta.
I am a yogi with a smoldering passion for nutrition and healthy living. I have been a Nutrition and Lifestyle Coach for over 11 years and now I want to help you. My mission is to inspire as many people as I can to expand their awareness and broaden their horizons by giving a voice to the choices that create abundant, radiant health. Here I share deliciously simple plant-based recipes, nutrition resources, detox tips, and a glimpse into my whole lifestyle.