You are going to love today’s special Cheddars Bourbon Glazed Salmon Recipe – if you love the flaky texture and refreshing taste of Salmon as much as I do. For me, Salmon specializes in offering a perfect base for several ingredients and is something I often use to add further taste to my recipes. It’s easy to cook, and adds scrumptious glazes to your recipes.
Now you might be thinking – Cheddars Salmon Bourbon Glazed Recipe must have overwhelming flavor! But don’t worry; I have created this easiest, yet delicious recipe for you to enjoy Cheddar, Bourbon, and Salmon at the same time.
Cheddars Bourbon Glazed Salmon Recipe
Ingredients for Making Cheddar’s Bourbon Glazed Salmon
Here’s all you need to make Cheddar’s Bourbon Glazed Salmon:
- 4 Salmon fillets with skin (6 oz./160g).
- 2 Garlic heads (roasted).
- 2 tbsp Olive Oil.
- 2 Medium-sized Onions (finely chopped).
- 2 tbsp Pineapple (crushed).
- 3¼ cup Dark Brown Sugar.
- ¼ cup And 3 tbsp Jack Daniels Whiskey.
- 2½ cups Pineapple Juice.
- ½ cup Teriyaki Sauce.
- 2 tbsp Soy Sauce.
- 6 tbsp Lemon Juice.
- 5 tbsp Cider Vinegar.
- 1 tsp Red Wine Vinegar.
- ¼ tsp Cayenne Pepper.
How to Make Cheddar’s Bourbon Glazed Salmon
- Pre heat your oven to 425 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Combine the ingredients (except for the Salmon of course!) in a small saucepan to make the glaze. Bring to a boil and let it simmer on low heat for about 10 to 15minutes, or until the mixture is reduced by half. Remove from heat, and allow to rest till it thickens.
- Pat the Salmon Fillets dry and season both sides with Pepper and Salt. Lay the Salmon, skin side down, on a lightly greased wire rack with a baking sheet set beneath it to catch any drips. If you don’t have a rack, a simple greased sheet will do as well.
- Place in the oven and bake for about 10 to 15 minutes, depending on your Salmon's thickness.
- When the Salmon is almost done, take it out of the oven, switch on the broiler in your oven, and generously brush the glaze over the top of the Salmon. Return the Salmon to the oven and broil for about 30 seconds. Repeat this a few times; be careful not to burn the glaze!
- Remove the done Salmon from the oven, drizzle the remaining glaze on top, and enjoy.
How Many Calories Does Cheddars Salmon Burbon Glaze Recipe Contain?
This recipe contains about 376 kcal. Additional nutritional information includes:
- Carbohydrates: 28.5g
- Proteins: 40.4g
- Fats: 8.1g
Can You Store Cheddars Bourbon Glazed Salmon Recipe?
It’s best served fresh, but you can store your Cheddars Salmon Bourbon Glaze Recipe by wrapping it in foil and placing it in an airtight container in the refrigerator. It should remain good for about 3 days. To store a rather large batch of Salmon, place the wrapped Salmon in a freezer-safe container and freeze.
Tips for Making the Best Cheddar’s Bourbon Glazed Salmon
- Make sure not to overcook the Salmon. To check whether it’s done, insert a sharp knife in the thickest portion of Salmon. If it is flaky and slightly pink (but not raw), it is done. Remember: thicker fillets will take longer to cook.
- Ensure that the Bourbon Glaze isn’t too thick or too runny. It should cover the Salmon and also look appetizing.
- Keep tasting the Bourbon Glaze as you add ingredients. It’s taste shouldn’t be too overwhelming.
Looking for Some Sweet Recipes? Try These…
Is your sweet tooth tingling? These delicious delicacies will serve you right!
- Bob Evans Peanut Butter Pie Recipe, and Chocolate Peanut Butter Swirl Cheesecake.
- Almond Milk Flan, Almond Delight Cake, Almond Joy Cake, and Burnt Almond Cake.
I hope you loved today’s special, let me know how to like it in the comments section below.