Who else is a salmon fan? My favorite thing about salmon is its rich texture, which isn’t too fishy. It’s the ideal foundation for adding tastes and delectable glazes. As a result of its fast cooking time, it is ideal for weeknight dinners. And today, I have bought for you this amazing variation of Cheddars Salmon Recipe.
With a high omega-3 fatty acid content and other healthy fats and minerals, salmon is one of the healthiest fish. Even though it contains fewer heavy metals than tuna, it is still incredibly beneficial. There are many options to consume salmon such as raw, baked, blackened, in salads, casseroles, or as appetizers.
People who are familiar with Cheddar’s offered salmon and other recipes would know that it has a strong taste. But when the dish is complete, it results in a perfect blend of all the ingredients and offers a premium taste.
Similar to the traditional Japanese dishes, it is smoother due to bourbon and cheddar added to it. Also, the salmon being baked rather than pan-seared, the glaze tastes may permeate the fish. A final fast broil caramelizes everything, imparting a wonderful flavor.
Cheddars Salmon Recipe
- 4 Salmon Fillets. 6 oz. (170g) each, skin on
- ½ cup Brown Sugar.
- ¼ cup Bourbon.
- ½ tsp Dijon Mustard.
- ½ cup Soy Sauce. Use reduced-sodium for less salt
- Salt and Pepper To taste
- ½ tsp Garlic Powder.
- Preheat the oven to 425 degrees Fahrenheit.
- To make the glaze: In a small saucepan, combine the bourbon, soy sauce, sugar, mustard, and garlic. Reducing heat to a simmer for 10-15 minutes or until the liquid has been reduced by half. Remove it from the heat and let it thicken.
- Salmon fillets should be patted dry and seasoned with salt and pepper on both sides. Next, assemble the salmon by placing it skin-side down on an oven-safe rack that has been gently greased and placed over a baking sheet. Alternatively, a baking sheet can be used in its place. Depending on the size of the fish, bake for 10 to 15 minutes or until the fish is opaque. The oven should be preheated to broil mode until salmon is cooked. Use a food brush to apply the glaze. Use a liberal amount of ice!
- Return the dish to the oven and broil it for about 30 seconds, then remove it. Take care that the glaze does not burn. Repeat the procedure by removing the salmon, brushing it with additional glaze, and broiling for a few seconds. Then, take it out of the oven.
- Fillets should be arranged on each dish, and the remaining glaze should be drizzle over them. Enjoy!
Nutrition Value of Cheddar Cheese
- Cheddar cheese is a good source of vitamin A and calcium, folate, and riboflavin.
- Contains 22.9g of protein per 100 grams
- High Fats
- High Carbohydrates level
- Macronutrient ratio of 23:3:74
- 0.48g of sugar per 100 grams
Nutrition Value of Salmon
- Salmon contains niacin, thiamin, Vitamin B6, pantothenic acid, and B12
- High in Proteins – contains 20.5g.
- High in potassium and vitamin D.
- Macronutrient ratio of 67:0:33 in protein, carbs, and fat per calorie
- No Sugar
Check out These Mouthwatering Salmon Recipes
Suppose you want to eat healthy in a short time. In that case, the following recipes are perfect for you; Chicken of the Sea Salmon, Trader Joe’s Salmon, Blue Apron Salmon, Bradley Smoked Salmon, Salmon Meuniere – Breath of the Wild, Big Green Egg Smoked Salmon, Canned Salmon, and Grits, Texas Roadhouse Grilled Salmon and Teriyaki Smoked Salmon.
I am a yogi with a smoldering passion for nutrition and healthy living. I have been a Nutrition and Lifestyle Coach for over 11 years and now I want to help you. My mission is to inspire as many people as I can to expand their awareness and broaden their horizons by giving a voice to the choices that create abundant, radiant health. Here I share deliciously simple plant-based recipes, nutrition resources, detox tips, and a glimpse into my whole lifestyle.