With the Spinach dip, bring something interesting to the table. My friends and I tailgated a business hosting party last weekend at Cheddars Scratch Kitchen. Since then, I am having difficulty stopping drooling even at the thought of the Santa Fe Spinach Dip I had there. So, to satisfy my taste buds without sending too much, I have come up with a homemade procedure of making this delicious Cheddars Santa Fe Spinach Dip Recipe.
All you need to do is get your hands on some ingredients and enjoy fine restaurant-style dining with your family at home!
Cheddars Santa Fe Spinach Dip Recipe
Ingredients you need for this recipe :
- 5 oz Fresh, chopped Spinach (if you are using frozen Spinach, thaw and drain it before using).
- ½ cup Finely chopped Onion.
- 4 oz Cream Cheese.
- ¼ cup Cheddar Cheese (shredded and white).
- ¼ cup Monterey Jack Cheese (shredded).
- ¼ cup Mozzarella Cheese (shredded).
- 1 tsp Minced or chopped Garlic.
- 1 tsp Fine Jalapeno Pepper.
- ¼ tsp Salt or to taste.
- ¼ cup Sour Cream.
- ¼ cup Homemade or canned Salsa.
- 2 oz Tortilla Chips (corn).
- Meanwhile, you start to prepare for the dip, preheat the oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- In a bowl, toss in all the ingredients except sour cream and salsa, and combine. Stir well until the mixture looks smooth and well blended.
- Take a wide and shallow (1-quart) casserole dish. Spread the mixture evenly into it and bake for 30 minutes or until you see a golden layer on the top that is nice and bubbly.
- Serve hot with salsa, sour cream, and some tortilla chips.
If you want to add some more twist to the already delicious Santa Fe Spinach Dip, substitute jalapeno pepper with a hint of lemon juice or zest, and thank us later.
Santa Fe Spinach Dip- Know What You Eat…
We all know that Spinach, just like other vegetables, is a superfood. It acts as a great source of iron, sodium, and fiber. However, the Santa Fe Spinach dip is a little high on calories, 1320 calories per serving, and you can enjoy a small serving over the holidays.
Can You Store the Spinach Dip?
Many dinner tables are incomplete with a little bowl of dip or sauce that adds more perfection and taste to your cooked meals. Moreover, the best part is you would not have to make a fresh batch every time.
Cheddars Santa Fe Spinach Dip can stay as good as new in the fridge for 3-5 days in a sealed, airtight container and ten days in the freezer. However, we do not recommend storing it because the spinach might go all stale. In addition, the cheesy, spinach-y goodness tastes heavenly when fresh and warm.
Tips for making the best Spinach Dip
- If you want a crispy, golden cheesy layer over the top, use a wider and shallow casserole.
- If you are following SOPs on this Thanksgiving, bake your Santa Fe Spinach dip in individual ramekins.
- Serve with mushroom toast or garlic bread to make the dish even more impressive.
- If you do not want to store the spinach dip and make it fresh every time, you can store the chopped spinach in a vacuum bag in the freezer. It can stay good for a month and will save you time.
Santa Fe Spinach Dip- A bowl of Cheesy Goodness!
Do you know what makes a family or friends get-to-gather more memorable? A hearty conversation over a dinner table full of delicacies. Even your friends or family members who hate Spinach would fall head over heels for this creamy, scrumptious spinach dip. Moreover, who knows, even your kids might come asking for a second serving.
We have a whole range of decadent recipes that are easy to cook yet taste heavenly. So, try to create an impressive German-originated cuisine and experience a blast of flavors in every bite.
- Start your gossip over a plate of our mouthwatering appetizers such as Lettuce Wrap, Sweet and Sour Beets, or Tavern Kale Salad.
- Once the appetizers disappear, dig in the goodness of Grilled Salmon, Tilapia and Spinach, and some Steak Lettuce Wraps.
- End the conversation on a sweet note and say your goodbyes over a plate of Almond Joy Cookies or Almond Horn Cookies.
It is time to Say Cheese!
Dig in the bowl of some cheesy dip. Spinach is a versatile veggie and can make many scrumptious meals. However, spinach and cheese is just a next-level combination that will up your weekend cooking game. Try this Cheddars Santa Fe Spinach Dip, and come back for more.
I am a yogi with a smoldering passion for nutrition and healthy living. I have been a Nutrition and Lifestyle Coach for over 11 years and now I want to help you. My mission is to inspire as many people as I can to expand their awareness and broaden their horizons by giving a voice to the choices that create abundant, radiant health. Here I share deliciously simple plant-based recipes, nutrition resources, detox tips, and a glimpse into my whole lifestyle.