Cheddar’s Scratch Kitchen offers an amazing menu featuring moderately priced delicious dishes. And among these appetizing creations is the Santa Fe Spinach Dip. Cheddar’s Spinach Dip is creamy, cheesy, wholesome, and healthy, and anyone who’s had it once can’t wait to try it again!
And now you can make this delicious appetizer at home with this super simple Cheddar’s Spinach Dip Copycat Recipe!
Cheddar’s Spinach Dip Copycat Recipe
Ingredients for Making Cheddar's Copycat Spinach Dip
Here's a list of what you need:
- 10 oz Frozen Spinach (thawed, drained).
- ½ cup White Onion (finely diced).
- 8 oz Cream Cheese.
- ½ cup White Cheddar Cheese (shredded).
- ½ cup Monterey Jack Cheese (shredded).
- ½ cup Mozzarella Cheese (shredded).
- 2 tsp Garlic (minced).
- 2 tsp Jalapeno Pepper (finely minced).
- ½ tsp Seasoned Salt.
- ½ cup Sour Cream.
- ⅓ cup Salsa.
- 4 oz Corn Tortilla Chips.
How to Make Cheddar's Copycat Spinach Dip?
- Pre heat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Thaw frozen Spinach; drain and squeeze any remaining liquid.
- In a medium-sized bowl, combine Spinach, Cream Cheese, diced Onions, Cheddar Cheese, Mozzarella Cheese, Monterey Jack Cheese, Garlic, Seasoned Salt, and Jalapeno Pepper. Stir till well-blended.
- Spread the mixture into a one-quart casserole dish and place in the oven.
- Bake for approximately 30 minutes or till the top appears to bubble and becomes slightly brown.
- Serve with Salsa, Sour Cream, or Warm Tortilla Chips!
How Many Calories Does Cheddar’s Copycat Spinach Dip Contain?
This recipe contains 381kcal. Additional nutritional information is given below:
- Carbohydrates: 18g
- Proteins: 12g
- Fats: 29g
Can You Store Cheddar’s Copycat Spinach Dip?
Spinach dip will remain good for about 3 to 4 days in the refrigerator, but you must keep it chilled at all times. For storing larger leftovers, transfer the dip to a freezer-safe airtight container and freeze for as long as 2 months. Before serving, allow the Spinach Dip to thaw completely in the refrigerator and stir to avoid any clumping.
Tips for Making the Best Cheddar’s Copycat Spinach Dip
- Squeeze any extra liquid from the thawed or cooked Spinach using a kitchen towel. Wrap it in the towel, twist, and squeeze tightly.
- Using a shallow and wide casserole dish will result in a crispier layer of Cheese on top, and it will also be easier to enjoy the dip.
- It’s a great idea to bake the dip in individual portions for everyone. That way, you can avoid double-dipping and dip hogs. However, you will need to adjust the baking time to avoid burning or over-baking the casserole.
- A loaf of Hearty, or Grilled Bread is the ideal base to turn this spinach dip into a light meal.
Confused about What to Cook at Your Next Dinner Party? Here are a Few Ideas!
These recipes will surely make you look like a champ in the kitchen and earn you the title of a master chef!
- Our Caribbean Salmon Balls Recipe, Vegetarian Meatballs, Potato Pancakes, and Vegetarian Risotto are all nutritious, delicious, and simple to cook meals!
- Looking for some healthy sides? Why not try Buffalo Wild Wings Spinach Dip Recipe, Bulgur and Quinoa Recipe, and Brussel Sprout and Kale Salad Cracker Barrel Recipe.
- These Almond Meltaways and Almond milk, desserts are super simple, and add a star to your meal.
I hope you enjoyed today’s special and will certainly try it out. Let me know how you like it in the comments section below.