At some point, we all become bored of eating the same boring salads with the store-bought mainstream dips. If you are in the same boat, it is time to make your food game healthy and tasty. This Cheddars Spinach Dip Recipe is one-of-a-kind and is perfected after several trials.
It offers an exceptional blend of flavors and nutritions. Loaded with cheesy goodness, this dip will level up your cooking game. So, whether you are a fussy eater or a health-conscious person; this dip will be topping up your favorite’s list.
Cheddars Spinach Dip Recipe
Ingredients for a Tempting Cheddar Spinach Dip:
- 8 oz Spinach. Chopped (fresh or frozen). Should be thawed and excess liquid should be squeezed out completely. Any excessive moisture might ruin the recipe.
- 1 packet Cream Cheese. Softened
- 1 Onion. Finely chopped
- 1 Jalapeno Pepper. Chopped
- 1 can Fresh Green Chiles. Chopped
- 1½ cup Monterey Jack Cheese. Shredded
- 1 cup Half and half.
Method to Cook Cheddars Spinach Dip Recipe:
- While you start prepping for the dip, set the oven for preheating at 400°F.
- Lightly grease a baking pan.
- Now put the Cream Cheese in a mixing bowl. Then stir in half-and-half until it is completely blended.
- Take a large bowl, stir in Monterey Jack Cheese, Onion, Green Chiles, and Jalapeno. Mix them well.
- Add chopped Spinach to the bowl and mix evenly.
- Now spread the Spinach mixture in the baking pan and bake it for 20-25 minutes or until it becomes bubbly.
Your delicious Cheddars Spinach Dip is ready to be served.
Cheddars Spinach Dip Recipe- It’s Time to Say Cheese!
Perfect for cheese lovers, the Cheddars Spinach Dip Recipe is native to the lands of Germany and is the perfect side with all your Italian dishes. You can serve it with tortilla chips or munch it on with the crackers.
The divine taste of cheese with a blend of flavor and nutrients of spinach makes this dip tempting and delicious. However, if you are looking for more delish recipes to pair up with this flavor-boosting dip, you can try the following:
- To add diversity to your meals, try Brown Rice Spaghetti and Cauliflower, and Kale. with Cheddars Spinach Dip
- Serve Burnt Almond Cake, and Almond Float desserts after having Cheddars Spinach Dip, .
- Serve Cheddar Spinach Dip with these flavorsome Salmon Patty and Irish Cooked Salmon.
Cheddars Spinach Dip- Keep an Eye on Those Calories
With all the nutrients of a vegetable, Spinach is a great source of potassium, iron, magnesium, sodium, and fiber, with subliminal calories. Dieticians highly recommend incorporating Spinach into their meals to improve digestion and control blood pressure and sugar levels. Cheddars Spinach Dip is perfect for diet and health-conscious people as it contains 500 calories only per serving.
Tips to Store Cheddars Spinach Dip Recipe
Keep the Cheddars Dip in a bowl and cover it with a foil or plastic wrap (or simply put it in an airtight container). It can stay good for a few days in the refrigerator and a few weeks or a month in the freezer. However, although you can store the dips and sauces, we suggest otherwise with this one. As it contains Spinach, the veggies can go stale if stores for too long.
Instead, just wash, chop and freeze the Spinach in vacuum bags to save you time.
Health and Taste in Every Bite
For the people who always go for healthy food options, from appetizers to proper meals; this Cheddars Spinach Dip Recipe is not only a healthy option but will also save you a lot of time. In addition, it is extremely easy and simple to make. So keeping the health benefits in mind, try this amazing and mouth-watering Cheddars Spinach Dip Recipe and treat your taste buds right!
I am a yogi with a smoldering passion for nutrition and healthy living. I have been a Nutrition and Lifestyle Coach for over 11 years and now I want to help you. My mission is to inspire as many people as I can to expand their awareness and broaden their horizons by giving a voice to the choices that create abundant, radiant health. Here I share deliciously simple plant-based recipes, nutrition resources, detox tips, and a glimpse into my whole lifestyle.