Desserts are the sweetest things in life, they taste sweet, and they affect our moods instantly. Ever wondered why we get a cake on our birthday? That is because we have associated happiness with sweetness in our lives. We all need desserts like Cheesecake Almond Cone to add more sweetness to our lives. Although too many sweets are not good for your health, a little treat once in a while won’t hurt anyone. Don’t you agree?
Cheesecake Almond Cone
To make almond cones:
- ½ cup Flour.
- ⅓ cup Sugar.
- ⅓ cup Salted and softened butter.
- ⅓ cup Light corn syrup.
- ⅓ cup Almond crushed or sliced.
To make the cheesecake filling:
- 8 oz Cream cheese.
- ¾ cup Powdered sugar.
- 2 tbsp Salted and softened butter.
- ½ tsp Vanilla.
Let’s make almond cones:
- Firstly, take out a bowl and add butter, syrup, sugar, and flour. Mix it until it's smoothed.
- Add crushed almond into this mixture and mix it again.
- Now, roll it into a tight log and freeze it for at least 2 to 4 hours. You can also make this dough a day or two before.
- Now cut them into small ¼ or 1/8 pieces in round shape.
- Put these rolls on parchment paper on quite a huge gap and bake them at 350 degrees for about 8 to 10 minutes until they are light brown.
- Get them out, let them be for a few seconds, and then mould them into cone shapes.
Let's make the cheesecake filling:
- Put all ingredients together and blend them well.
- Now, put this cream into a piping bag or something similar like that.
- Fill the cones with this filling, and you are done for the day.
Note: you can let them chill in the fridge for 2 hours, or you can also refrigerate them. It’s all up to you.
Cheesecake and Almond Cones
When we eat ice cream in a cone, the best and most thrilling part is the end. Isn’t it? Recently there was a trend of even selling only cones filled with chocolates in packs. For all cone-end lovers like me, that was a dream come true, and we loved it. It was hard to go and buy those cones from where I live, so I usually store them in advance, but then I realized why not make them at home. So I was searching for the recipe online, and boom! I found this combination of almond cones with cheesecake fillings, my two ultimate favorites, and I fell in love right away.
Cheesecake almond cones are easy to make at home, and with a little practice, you will be able to make restaurant-style cones at home or maybe even better; all that needs is a bit of practice. These cones are filled with, of course, cheesecake fillings and almond cones; you don’t need anything more from that.
Cheesecake Almond Cones Origin:
It is hard to say from where it started, but whoever did that, I want to thank them for coming up with this genius combination. It is said that you can easily find these sweet little cones on the streets of NYC, and you will go again and again there just for these cones, especially in their small place called ‘little Italy.’ So if you can’t go there, don’t worry, I got your back. I’m sharing a recipe here which is very close to that cone you were going to eat at the comfort of your home and as much as you want.
Cheesecake Almond Cones Calorie Count:
I’m not going to say that these cheesecake cones are healthy options because they are not. They were not meant to be healthy, but they will be matchless with the amount of happiness they will give. One serving cheesecake almond cone is 590 Kcal. Yes, you heard it right, but wait! It’s not for every day, so it’s alright. You can skip the calories count for one day. It also includes 40g fat, 30mg cholesterol, 350mg sodium, and 4g of protein.
Servings and cooking time:
When you make it at home while using this recipe’s ingredients list, it will give you 16 servings. The total cooking time for cones is around 2 to 3 hours, and it also takes a little effort and time to prepare the dough beforehand. So it would be best if you considered the baking, cooking, and chilling time in mind. It’s not quick to make a recipe; it surely takes your effort and time.
To satisfy your sweet tooth you should try out the following recipes
- For munching you can try easy and simple Vanilla Almond Granola along with Vanilla Swiss Almond Ice Cream
- To impress your health-conscious friends and family members you can try Gluten-free Ice Cream
- Silken Tofu Berry Smoothie is best to start your day.
- If you are vegan and have a sweet tooth then Low Fat Lemon and Silken Tofu Cheesecake is perfect option for you.
I am a yogi with a smoldering passion for nutrition and healthy living. I have been a Nutrition and Lifestyle Coach for over 11 years and now I want to help you. My mission is to inspire as many people as I can to expand their awareness and broaden their horizons by giving a voice to the choices that create abundant, radiant health. Here I share deliciously simple plant-based recipes, nutrition resources, detox tips, and a glimpse into my whole lifestyle.