Cheesy Spinach artichoke bread ring dip sounds too much of something. Don’t worry; once you get to know it, you are going to love it. This is one of the most delicious recipes I have ever made, and it surely is one of my most confident dishes. I make it every time I want to no-mistake dish, and it is also that middle ground dish that everyone likes no matter how different they have in their taste buds. This recipe comes under the snacks section, but I can bet you it’s way heavier for being just a snack. You can enjoy it on weekends with friends or family, and many people also call it a ‘game weekend snack.’
Cheesy Spinach Artichoke Bread Ring Dip
- 18 pcs Frozen rolls.
- 8 oz Cream cheese.
- ¼ cup Sour cream.
- ¼ cup Mayonnaise.
- 10 oz Frozen chopped spinach.
- 2 pcs Garlic cloves.
- 14 oz Can of artichoke hearts.
- ½ cup Parmesan cheese.
- 1 cup Mozzarella cheese.
- ½ tsp Salt.
- ½ tsp Crushed red pepper flakes.
- ¼ tsp Black pepper.
- 2 tbsp Melted butter.
You can also add garlic salt if you want
- First of all, grease the casket and put frozen rolls around the 12-inch cast-iron skillet.
- Now, cover the rolls there for an hour to thaw.
- Now, preheat the oven to around 375 degrees.
- Use a bowl to mix cream cheese, sour cream, and mayonnaise. You can use a wooden spatula to mix them all or even an electric mixer. You can choose according to your style and preferences.
- Add all other ingredients in this mixture, too, except for garlic powder and butter.
- Now try adding spinach mixture to the centre of the skillet.
- Now, you can add garlic salt to sprinkle at the top of the bread and the mixture.
- Now, bake this for a max of 25 to 30 minutes until the bread is completely cooked and brown.
- Once done, you are ready to serve this dish and enjoy your weekend with FRIENDS while watching F.R.I.E.N.D.S.
Note: you can watch your favourite T.V. show, we Watch F.R.I.E.N.D.S
Cheesy Spinach and artichoke bread ring dip:
All these ingredients are used to make this fulfilling and mouthwatering recipe. You dip the rolls in the creamy, saucy spinach mixture, and boom, your taste buds will blow your mind in seconds.
Artichoke is said to be originated from the Mediterranean countries; if we talk about it more specifically, it is around Sicily and Tunisia. Although they were first developed there in edible form, many naturalist historians opposed the idea, but people eat them anyway, just like they do today.
Now, if we talk about spinach dip, this surely is originated from the Germans. It is served there in different types of bread, and it is one of the most popular dips to date.
Spinach and artichoke dip become popular in the ’50s when T.V. was very famous and eating in front of it was a great activity, everyone wanted to do that, so there were many snacks invented. Still, many were fulfilling and tasty and served more people while preparing it one time. People prefer to eat snacks, and we had seen this trend rising again in the COVID-19 situation. The Artichoke dip was dalgona coffee of that time, and everybody surely knew about it.
Calories and nutritional value:
One serving of cheesy spinach artichoke bread ring dip is around 498 Kcal. The cheese and sauces included to prepare this is heavy in calories, and one meal is quite heavy for you. If you are making this dish at home, you can add or remove some of the ingredients to balance the calories, but the taste won’t be the same. So it is suggested that you don’t eat this every day at home because it will increase your cholesterol like nothing else and if you like you can replace creams with Greek yogurts.
Servings and cooking time:
The estimated total time to prepare this dish is around an hour. So you will need 20 to 25 minutes for preparation and 25 to 30 minutes for cooking. This comes under the category of appetizers, but surely it is very much fulfilling. Once prepared according to the number of ingredients we will mention, you can prepare it for around eight servings. This is American cuisine, which was discovered, nourished, and prepared in the U.S.A.
Want to check out a few more amazing dips and sauces? Here are our top picks for you 🙂
Enjoy the dish and let us know your experience, here 🙂