“Eat healthy to take care of your body. It is the only home you will stay in forever.” After a tiring day, a cheerful conversation with family over a platter of tasty and nutritious salmon can take away all the stress. My mother always knew how to hut the right hunger-chord by putting the salmon on the table and quoting, “good food makes for a good mood.” And what if the food is not only salmon but it is Cherry Chipotle Glazed Salmon BJs Recipe?
I would happily drag through the long office hours if that is the reward waiting for me. You do not have to take my word; try it yourself, so you know all the hype.
Cherry Chipotle Glazed Salmon BJs Recipe
Ingredients you need for this recipe:
- 96 oz Canned Cherry Juice (buy the tart one).
- 4 tbsp Chipotle (in Adobo sauce or Cherry sauce, avoid Ketchup).
- 1 cup Finely chopped Asparagus (optional).
- 1½ cup Honey.
- 2 cups Brown Sugar (the darker, the better because this will define the glaze).
- 8 pounds Fresh or canned Salmon fillets (use skinned, as it is more nutritious).
Here is how to make a perfectly Glazed Salmon!
- Take a medium-sized bowl. Pour in the cherry juice, adobo chipotle, honey and whisk them all together with brown sugar.
- Transfer this mixture into a saucepan on a medium-high flame and bring to boil. Keep simmering until the desired consistency is achieved or the liquid is reduced to half.
- Do not overthink the liquid; keep it a little loose as it will form the glaze and further thicken on cooling.
- Poach, grill, fry, or cook your Salmon in any you prefer, with the spices that satisfy your taste buds.
- Assemble them on a plate and generously glaze with the liquid.
- Serve hot and enjoy!
You can add side dishes like mashed potatoes, brown rice, or sautéed veggies to make your Salmon extra fancy!
Cherry Chipotle Glazed Salmon- Taste the Divine!
Salmon can be traced back centuries and originally came from the great lakes of North America and North Atlanta. The versatility of Salmon that can be turned or paired up with any savory cuisine has made it an integral part of cuisines around the world.
BJs Cherry Chipotle keeps the Glazed Salmon healthy and delicious not because they cook but what they use in cooking. Therefore, we took on the responsibility of bringing the BJs’ nutrient-rich goodness into all the home kitchens. As a result, we have perfected the Cherry Chipotle Glazed Salmon and other classic dishes by incorporating lean proteins and fresh veggies with healthful twists.
Here are some mouth-watering recipes:
- If you are going all plant-based, you should not miss our Palmed Creamed Spinach, Thai Spinach, and Caribbean Spinach Rice.
- If you love Salmon, here are some recipes to die for, Egg Smoked Salmon, Salmon and Grits, and Teryaki Smoked Salmon.
- Surprise your kids with the homemade Toasted Almond Ice Cream Bar.
Cherry Chipotle Glazed Salmon- Make Your Dinner a Health Bomb!
People rave about the nutritional benefits of Salmon, and they are not wrong. Because there are many body-benefitting components, if you want to give birth to a genius kid, try eating Salmon in your pregnancy because the FDA has concluded that Salmon raises the IQ levels by more than 3 points.
Besides being the “brain food,” Salmon can detox the body and protect it against fatal diseases. In addition, it helps to keep the blood pressure and sugar levels under, aids in faster wound healing, reduces inflammation, and, when eaten in moderation, enables you to reduce weight.
Packed with protein and sodium, Salmon is extremely low in cholesterol. It serves only 120-130 calories per person.
Even if you are not a sea-food person, these mind-blowing health facts are good enough to make you jump on the Salmon lovers bandwagon.
Should you Store the Glazed Salmon?
When you are decluttering your house from useless and harmful things, it is better to empty your refrigerator from unhealthy junk. Instead, start filling up with homemade, healthy meals.
However, you cannot store all foods that you cook. Especially when it comes to Salmon, there is always a debate on storing it. I, for instance, do not refrigerate cooked Salmon because it just kills the taste and aroma. Although, if you have a hectic schedule with only weekends available to cook, you can store cook salmon for three days in the fridge and seven days in the freezer.
The best way to save your time on this dish is to marinate and freeze the Salmon in vacuum bags in the freezer. And when it is time to eat pan-fry, broil, poach, bake or sauté the Salmon, whichever you like.
Food for the Body and Soul!
With glazed Salmon, the only thing wrong is you not trying this recipe. Nobody is skipping dinner once they taste this high on taste, low on calories BJs Cherry Chipotle Glazed Salmon.
I am a yogi with a smoldering passion for nutrition and healthy living. I have been a Nutrition and Lifestyle Coach for over 11 years and now I want to help you. My mission is to inspire as many people as I can to expand their awareness and broaden their horizons by giving a voice to the choices that create abundant, radiant health. Here I share deliciously simple plant-based recipes, nutrition resources, detox tips, and a glimpse into my whole lifestyle.