Friday nights are usually Pizza nights which means you either take out the Frozen Pizza and bake it in the oven or order it from outside, but Pizza is a must! Today’s recipe is dedicated to Pizza lovers, who will definitely admit that the Chicken and Spinach Pizza Recipe is one of the classic ways to enjoy some creamy, and scrumptious Pizza. I would feature Alfredo Sauce in this recipe, so we will call it ‘Spalfrizza’. If you can think of a better word, let me know! 😉
You can always get Frozen Alfredo Sauce if you are short on time, but I like making my delicious Sauce at home. It is an easy-to-make recipe with a handful of ingredients within 50 minutes. You can have this pizza for lunch or dinner meals and check out how your family loves it. Enjoy!
Chicken and Spinach Pizza Recipe
- You need one batch (1 pound approx.) of your most loved Pizza Dough (You can either make it at home or buy ready-made Dough from the Store).
- 4 tbsp Butter.
- 2 tbsp Flour, all-purpose.
- ½ cup Heavy Cream.
- ½ cup Heavy Milk.
- ¼ tsp Nutmeg.
- Salt as per your taste.
- Black Pepper as per your taste.
- ½ cup Parmesan Cheese, grated.
- 10 oz Spinach, chopped and drained well.
- 1½ cup Chicken, cooked and shredded.
- 2 tbsp Lemon juice.
- 1 tsp Garlic.
- 1 cup Mozzarella Cheese.
- ¼ tsp Red Pepper, crushed.
- The first step is to use a pizza pan, a baking sheet, or a large circle, pat the dough, making sure that the corners are thicker than the middle part. Next, put the pan in the preheated oven at 475 degrees F.
- I like making my Alfredo at home; for that, you need to use a middle-sized pan. First, melt some butter in the pan on medium to low flame. Then, add Flour and whisk it till it is cooked. Next, gradually add milk to it, stir it continuously, so no food lumps are made. Then, add Heavy Cream and keep whisking it. Finally, add Salt and Pepper as per your taste and a ¼ tsp. of Nutmeg.
- Bring the sauce to boil (for about 3 minutes), and the sauce will be thickened. Add Parmesan to the sauce and other seasonings if required. Take off the flame and keep it aside.
- Pour and spread the sauce on the Pizza Dough evenly; just make sure to leave about 1 inch from the corners.
- Use a mixing bowl, put shredded Chicken, Garlic, Lemon Juice, and Spinach. Mix it well. Spread it on the Pizza Dough, sprinkle some Mozzarella Cheese on top, and add some red flakes, if you like.
- Bake the Pizza for about 10-15 minutes till the crust is golden brown and the Cheese is gooey and bubbly.
Chicken and Spinach Pizza Recipe; Nutritional Value
There are a total of 262 Calories per serving which can be further broken down into 10.5 g of Total Fat, 29.3 mg of Cholesterol, 570 mg of Sodium, 101 mg of Potassium, 26.9 g of carbohydrates, and 16.1 g of Proteins.
For more details, Calories per Ingredient can also be measured. For example, there are 150 Calories in 1 serving of Pizza Dough, 72 Calories in Mozzarella Cheese, 26 Calories in Chicken Breast (bone removed and cooked), 16 Calories in Olive Oil, and 1 Calorie in Spinach.
Why Choose Healthy Food?
Food that not only tastes good but is also good for health is the best kind of food. I was reading an article recently which stated that good skin is connected to healthy food. If your diet is not healthy, it will certainly show on the outside. After that, I have been on my toes regarding a healthy diet. I personally LOVE incorporating Spinach into my meals as it is a highly nutritious and low-calorie food. It is good for your skin, hair, and the health of your bones. Additionally, Spinach is also rich in Proteins, Iron, Minerals, and Vitamins.
Nutritional Powerhouse; Recommended Spinach Recipes That You Must Try
By now you must know the divine benefits of Spinach. Try these mouth-watering Spinach delights and let me know of your experience.
- Stouffer’s Spinach Souffle Recipe
- TGI Fridays Tuscan Spinach Dip Recipe
- Capital Grille Creamed Spinach Recipe
- Tilapia and Spinach Recipe
- Chicken Breast Stuffed with Pepper Jack Cheese & Spinach Recipe
- Chicken and Spinach Manicotti Recipe
- Chili Spinach Queso Dip Recipe
I am a yogi with a smoldering passion for nutrition and healthy living. I have been a Nutrition and Lifestyle Coach for over 11 years and now I want to help you. My mission is to inspire as many people as I can to expand their awareness and broaden their horizons by giving a voice to the choices that create abundant, radiant health. Here I share deliciously simple plant-based recipes, nutrition resources, detox tips, and a glimpse into my whole lifestyle.