Do you want to upgrade your Dinner Menu? How about we introduce you to a new delicious yet healthy way to ‘dress’ your leftover chicken in the Fridge? Today, I will be sharing with you the most loved Chicken Breast Stuffed with Pepper Jack Cheese & Spinach Recipe. Easy on the budget, along with minimal cooking efforts requirement.
From Dinners to Parties, Chicken is everywhere! However, we are always in search to find the best in taste and highly nutritious Chicken-centric recipes. This Chicken Breast Stuffed with Pepper Jack Cheese & Spinach is a simple yet taste-bud blowing recipe. So, whether you plan to serve something different to your guests or want a healthy meal for yourself; Chicken Breast Stuffed with Pepper Jack Cheese & Spinach is a must-try!
As the name suggests, ‘Stuffed Chicken’ anything stuffed is bound to be delicious, ‘Pepper Jack Cheese’ is extremely delicious, and ‘Spinach’ is highly nutritious! These may seem like simple ingredients, and trust me, they are, but they make one epic, most delicious, and flavorful combination when combined.
Chicken Breast Stuffed with Pepper Jack Cheese & Spinach Recipe
Ingredients that you need to Make the Dish
- 4 Chicken Breasts (skinless).
- 6 oz Pepper Jack Cheese (Shredded).
- 2 cups Spinach (frozen or fresh depends on how you like it).
- 2 tbsp Olive Oil.
- 1 tbsp Bread crumbs.
- 2 tbsp Cajun Seasoning.
- Salt as per your taste.
- Black Pepper as per your taste.
- Preheat the oven at about 350 degrees F.
- With the help of a Meat Mallet, flatten the chicken up to ¼ inches thickness.
- Use a medium-sized mixing bowl, add Spinach, Pepper, Pepper Jack Cheese, and Salt. Mix them well.
- Mix Bread-crumps and Cajun Seasoning in a small bowl.
- This step can be a little technical, and some way finds it hard, but do not worry, try it out! Spoon small amounts of the mixture (Cheese/Spinach) onto the Chicken Breast. You can start from the smallest end, then tightly roll the Chicken Breast with the help of Toothpicks to keep the Chicken closed. You can use as many toothpicks as you want till you think the Chicken is properly wrapped.
Note: Remember the number of Toothpicks you have used so that you can take them out before you are going to serve them. You do not want people to bite the toothpick and get hurt.
- Using a brush, put Olive Oil on the Chicken evenly, also sprinkle some Cajun Seasoning and Bread-crumps on top to give it an extra Crisp.
- (Optional) if you desire, pour the remaining mixture on top for that extra taste.
- Put the Chicken on the Baking sheet/dish. Bake it for about 30-35 minutes till the chicken is cooked.
How Many Calories Does Chicken Breast Stuff with Pepper Jack Cheese and Spinach Recipe Contain?
There are 4 servings per Recipe, and per Serving, there are 376.1 Calories. These can be further sub-divided into 23.2 g of Total Fat, 115 mg of Cholesterol, 878.7 mg of Sodium, 8 g of carbohydrates, and 33.9 g of Proteins.
How to Store Chicken Breast Stuff with Pepper Jack Cheese and Spinach Recipe?
Stuffed Chicken can last up to 4 days if kept in the refrigerator. You just need to make sure that you store the Chicken in a Glass meal container to be microwaved when taken out of the refrigerator, easily. If you desire to re-heat the Chicken, sprinkle some water on top of the Chicken, so it gets some moisture, and then heat it for 2-3 minutes.
Fan of Spinach? Try Out These
- California Pizza Kitchen Spinach Artichoke Dip Recipe
- Chicken and Spinach Manicotti Recipe
- The Palm Creamed Spinach Recipe
- Thai Spinach Recipe
- TGIF Spinach Artichoke Dip Recipe
- Chili’s Spinach Dip Recipe
- Chinese Spinach Noodles Recipe
I am a yogi with a smoldering passion for nutrition and healthy living. I have been a Nutrition and Lifestyle Coach for over 11 years and now I want to help you. My mission is to inspire as many people as I can to expand their awareness and broaden their horizons by giving a voice to the choices that create abundant, radiant health. Here I share deliciously simple plant-based recipes, nutrition resources, detox tips, and a glimpse into my whole lifestyle.