Looking for a new snack to take to work? Or want something quick to make and healthy to munch on while working from home? Today, I have bought for you a club sandwich consisting of Chicken of the Sea Pink Salmon Recipe – it’s hearty, it’s healthy, and it’s super delicious!
Chicken of the Sea Pink Salmon Recipe
Ingredients for Making Chicken of the Sea Pink Salmon Club Sandwich
All you need for this quick and delicious salmon club sandwich is:
- 1 pouch Chicken of the Sea® Premium Skinless & Boneless Pink Salmon (5 oz.).
- ¼ cup Mayonnaise.
- 3 tbsp Bacon.
- 1 Small Red Onion (sliced).
- 2 tsp Basil (fresh, chopped).
- ¼ cup Tomatoes (diced, seeded).
- A Large Tomato (sliced into two).
- 2 Large Lettuce leaves.
- 3 Slices Whole Wheat Bread.
How to Make Chicken of the Sea Pink Salmon Club Sandwich
Here’s how to assemble your Salmon Club Sandwich:
- Combine salmon, mayonnaise, basil, and tomatoes in a small bowl. Mix well.
- Cook the bacon in a large skillet on medium-high heat until crisp. With tongs, transfer the bacon onto paper towels to drain excess oil. Add onions to the same skillet and sauté till it becomes tender and begins to brown (it should take about 5 minutes).
- Add the bacon and onions to the salmon mixture and blend evenly.
- Spread this mixture evenly onto two slices of bread. Top with a slice of tomato and lettuce leaf.
- Stack the slices on top of one other (face up)and top with the third slice of bread.
- Secure the slices using toothpicks. Cut into triangles.
How Many Calories Does Chicken of the Sea Pink Salmon Club Sandwich Have?
One serving size (1 sandwich) contains 662 calories. Additional nutritional information is given below:
- Fat: 28g
- Carbohydrates: 48g
- Fiber: 7g
To store your salmon club sandwich without it becoming soggy, simply wrap it in waxed or parchment paper or plastic wrap before placing it in an airtight container in the refrigerator. This wrapping also helps keep all the loose ingredients together.
If you’re wrapping a hot sandwich for the road, tin foil in place of parchment paper is a better option. It’ll keep the sandwich warm and make it easier to heat up in an oven later.
- Use fresh ingredients for the best sandwich, especially the tomatoes, lettuce, and bread.
- The best lettuce for this kind of sandwich is iceberg or butter lettuce.
- Don’t sauté the onions for too long; otherwise, they’ll get that burnt aftertaste.
- Make sure to add hearty portions of the salmon mixture between the layers of bread.
Here are a few exciting and delicious desserts you can try with your salmon club sandwich!
- This TGI Fridays Chocolate Peanut Butter Pie Recipe is simply to die for!
- How about this Thin Almond Biscotti Recipe to end your meal on light and crunchy note?
- Treat yourself to this super amazing Toasted Almond Cake Recipe!
- Did someone say ice cream? Our Toasted Almond Ice Cream Bar Recipe is worth it!
Are you a fan of Martha Stewart? Then why not try her Chinese Almond Cookies Recipe?
I am a yogi with a smoldering passion for nutrition and healthy living. I have been a Nutrition and Lifestyle Coach for over 11 years and now I want to help you. My mission is to inspire as many people as I can to expand their awareness and broaden their horizons by giving a voice to the choices that create abundant, radiant health. Here I share deliciously simple plant-based recipes, nutrition resources, detox tips, and a glimpse into my whole lifestyle.