You must be familiar with crab cakes; they’re a delicacy that’s enjoyed by every seafood lover and something Chef Gordon Ramsay orders on almost every episode of Kitchen Nightmares! Imagine what it would be like if we can prepare some Salmon cakes? Yes, you heard that right! Today I have bought for you this amazingly delicious and super simple Chicken of the Sea Salmon Patties Recipe!
So, if you’re in the mood to try something different and give your taste buds a treat, this is the recipe for you!
Chicken of the Sea Salmon Patties Recipe
Ingredients for Making Chicken of the Sea Salmon Patties
Here’s everything you need to make these one-of-a-kind pink salmon patties:
- 1 can Chicken of the Sea® Skinless & Boneless Pink Salmon (5 oz., drained).
- 1 tsp Minced onion (dried).
- ½ tsp Parsley flakes.
- 1 tsp Lemon juice.
- Pepper (to taste).
- 2 tbsp Sour Cream.
- 1 Egg (slightly beaten).
- 2 tbsp Bread crumbs (dried).
- 2 tbsp Vegetable oil.
How to Make Chicken of the Sea Salmon Patties
Just follow these instructions for some amazing pink salmon patties that are bound to become the highlight of your next meal!
- Combine parsley, onion, salmon, lemon juice, and pepper in a small bowl.
- Add in some sour cream while stirring, followed by the beaten egg and bread crumbs. Stir till the mixture is homogeneous.
- Shape the mixture into 4 medium-sized patties.
- Add some oil in a skillet and heat over medium flame for approx 2-3 minutes. Cook the patties for about 4 minutes on each side till they become slightly brown. Remember to turn gently.
How Many Calories Does Chicken of the Sea Salmon Patties Recipe Contains?
One serving size of this recipe (1 salmon patty) contains 138 calories. Additional nutritional information is given below:
- Saturated Fat: 2g
- Carbohydrates: 4g
- Protein: 7g
- Cholesterol: 69mg
Cooked salmon patties can last for about 3 to 4 days if kept chilled in the refrigerator. Reheat them slowly at a low temperature to prevent them from drying out whenever you want to enjoy them. If you want to store some raw patties, you can place them in the refrigerator for as long as two days if stored in an airtight container.
To store cooked patties for longer, cool them to room temperature, place them in a freezer-safe baking sheet, transfer them to an airtight container, and freeze. They will remain good for up to 3 months.
You can keep raw patties in the freezer for as long as you like; however, the quality will start to deprive after about three months.
- When you’re making salmon patties, you must monitor the combination of salmon, eggs, and breadcrumbs. The right consistency is crucial for holding the mixture together.
- If you’re looking to add a little more heat or flavor to your patty mix, try a dash of hot sauce.
- Fresh herbs help add freshness and exotic flavor to salmon patties. Other than parsley, dill and chives are good options.
- If your patty mixture seems too moist and your patties are falling apart, add little bread crumbs, and if it seems too dry, try adding a tablespoon of mayonnaise.
Eager to Try More Recipes? We’ve Got You Covered!
Here are a few more delicacies to bring out the true chef in you!
- Hungry for a hearty meal? Why not try our California Pizza Kitchen Asparagus Spinach Spaghettini Recipe!
- Looking for something healthy to munch on? Try out this amazing California Pizza Kitchen Lettuce Wrap Recipe and Carrabba’s Italian Lettuce Wrap Recipe.
- Craving for some veggies? Go for this Chicken with Citrus Beets Recipe, Carrot and Spinach Recipe, or our Broccoli and Spinach Soup Recipe!
I am a yogi with a smoldering passion for nutrition and healthy living. I have been a Nutrition and Lifestyle Coach for over 11 years and now I want to help you. My mission is to inspire as many people as I can to expand their awareness and broaden their horizons by giving a voice to the choices that create abundant, radiant health. Here I share deliciously simple plant-based recipes, nutrition resources, detox tips, and a glimpse into my whole lifestyle.