Beautiful sunny days and cozy winter nights are a dream come true; imagine having one of your favorite dishes on such a day. Today, I present to you my most famous and extremely delicious Chicken of the Sea Salmon Recipe that you cannot keep your hands off. I have tried many different ways to make this dish and today I will share the best, most scrumptious of its variations here.
Chicken of the Sea Salmon Recipe is one of the most known recipes, loved by millions. It is simple and quick to make with a burst of flavors. It does not only taste good but looks beautiful too.
After trying many Salmon dishes over the period of time, one thing I have learned is the ‘art’ of cooking Salmon flawlessly. It is best when you prepare your Salmon simply, with just basic ingredients, and do not bombard it with needless sauces or spices.
Which Salmon to Use for This Recipe?
Belonging to the waters of Alaska, Pink Salmon is the best Salmon for this recipe. In order to keep the clean water of Alaska protected, Chicken of Sea Salmon is certified by the MSC (Marine Stewardship Council). It offers sustainable and good quality Salmon.
Chicken of the Sea Salmon Recipe
Ingredients that you need to make Chicken of the Sea Simple Salmon:
- 6 oz Chicken of the Sea Salmon.
- ½ tsp Garlic Powder.
- ¼ cup Chopped Green Onions (finely).
- ¼ cup Mayo.
- 1 tbsp squeezed Lemon Juice, fresh.
- Dash Cayenne Pepper.
- 1 Egg, medium-sized (beaten)
- 1 cup Bread Crumbs, seasoned.
- ¼ cup Red Bell Pepper, chopped.
- 2 tbsp Butter.
Note: When you are short on time, use Simple Salmon prepared with Pantry ingredients. Fry each Salmon for about 3 to 4 minutes. If you have extra time on your hands, I will certainly suggest you use Fresh Salmon as canned Salmon does make a difference.
Steps that You Need to Follow to Make Sea Simple Salmon :
- Use a large mixing bowl, add Chicken of the Sea Salmon, Lemon Juice, Mayo, Green Onions, Cayenne Pepper, Red Bell Pepper, Garlic Powder. Add1/3 cup of Breadcrumbs and egg. Mix the batter and make 4 balls out of it.
- Roll those Salman balls in the leftover Breadcrumbs, make sure you flatten the Salmon up to ½ inch of thickness.
- Use a medium-sized frying pan, melt butter on medium flame. Fry each Salmon for 2-5 minutes on each side till they are golden-brown in color.
If by any chance you enjoy Seafood, these Salmon are delicious; a new way to enjoy your Salmon dinners. This Salmon gives you an epic hint of Flavors with additional crunch and coating from frying or baking. Enjoy your meal!
Perfect Sides for Your Salmon
We hear about Salmon almost every day but if it is not served with the right side dishes, it MAY not taste as good. Therefore, taste our favorite picks sides to further glorify your Salmon:
- Wilted Kale Salad
- Wild Spinach Recipe
- Chili Spinach Queso Dip Recipe
- The Palm Creamed Spinach Recipe
- Thai Spinach Recipe
- Traditional Peruvian Quinoa Recipe
- Caribbean Spinach Rice Recipe
How Many Calories Does Chicken of the Sea Salmon Recipe Contains?
There are a total of 6 Servings per Recipe and one serving contains approx. 196.3 Calories. Additional Nutrition includes:
- 11.5 g of Total Fat
- 52.7 mg of Cholesterol
- 584.7 mg of Sodium
- 14.2 g of Total Carbohydrates
- 8.7 g of Proteins
Some other Recipes you May Like
I am a yogi with a smoldering passion for nutrition and healthy living. I have been a Nutrition and Lifestyle Coach for over 11 years and now I want to help you. My mission is to inspire as many people as I can to expand their awareness and broaden their horizons by giving a voice to the choices that create abundant, radiant health. Here I share deliciously simple plant-based recipes, nutrition resources, detox tips, and a glimpse into my whole lifestyle.