It is always good to have some delicious yet easy-to-make recipes in your cookbook. This crispy-skinned and roasted Chicken, topped with some scrumptious Beets and Carrots is about to add a star to your recipes bank. Chicken with Citrus Beets Recipe is usually made on one sheet pan. Isn’t it fascinating how you can cook such great meals on one-sheet pans? Just throw some ingredients and get a great outcome.
These one-pan recipes are mostly very simple and take less cooking time. You certainly cannot wish for something better.
Chicken with Citrus Beets Recipe
- 4 Organic Chicken thighs.
- 2 tbsp Butter.
- 1 tsp Blended Chili Powder.
- 3-4 Garlic cloves, minced.
- 2 tbsp Rosemary.
- 1 Small Orange.
- 4 Carrots, washed and cut from the middle into 2 half.
- 1½ tsp Salt.
- Either 4 large Beets or 6 small (make sure to remove stems and cut into rounds).
- The first thing you need to do is, preheat the oven at 400 degrees F. Arrange for a large baking pan/sheet and set it aside.
- Now put the 4 Chicken thighs on the pan, ensuring that each has at least 3 inches of space in between. Add ½ tbsp. Of cold Butter on each of the thighs and then evenly put Chili Powder on each of them to be marinated nicely.
- Take a large bowl, put half of the Garlic, half zest of the Orange, half of the Rosemary, Carrots, ½ tsp. of Salt, and half-melted Butter. Stir everything till it is mixed properly. Now spread it on the baking pan. In the same bowl, add Beets, then half Garlic, half Rosemary, half of the rest of Orange, half Butter. Then add ½ Salt and create a mixture. Once done, spread the mixture on the baking pan evenly. To have the perfect Citrusy taste, squeeze half of the Orange on all the Vegetables. The remaining ½ salt is to be sprinkled evenly on the Chicken thighs.
- Put the baking pan in the preheated oven and bake it for 1 hour until the vegetables are properly cooked and the chicken is tender and crispy.
- Serve it!
Try to make this delicious recipe, and let us know how you like it!
Roasted Chicken and Beets Recipe!
Almost everyone I know loves Roasted Chicken, especially children. The golden, salty, crispy Chicken is the BEST, especially when you add some sweet, roasted Beets to it. It is just so delicious.
Beets are highly nutritious, and when it comes to flavor, it’s earthy goodness! So if you are looking for healthy eating plans such as gluten-free, low-carb, vegan meals; Beets are your way to go.
This is one of those dishes that can be served directly on the pan to your guests. Believe me, once tried you would want to make it again because it is so delicious and nutritious.
Roasted Chicken Beets Recipe; Calorie Count
This dish can be served to almost 4 people with one serving, and Calories per serving are 510. It can be further broken down into 33 g of Total Fat, 205 mg of Cholesterol, 1346 mg of Sodium, 25 mg of Carbohydrates, 4 g of Fiber, 17 g of Sugar, and 33 g of Proteins.
Why Should You Include Beets in Your Diet?
Beetroot is a vegetable that is highly nutritious. It is very rich in Fiber, Folate (also known as Vitamin B9), Potassium, Iron, Manganese, and Vitamin C. It has several health benefits, including lowering blood pressure, improving blood flow, and apt exercise performance.
Recommended Recipes for You
- Try out some Almond delights with Almond Milk Recipe Juicer, Almond Joy Martini, Almond Joy Cookies, Almond Horn Cookies, Almond Milk Shake.
- Try out these mouth-watering recipes that are easy to make; Tilapia and Spinach Recipe, Tilapia and Quinoa Recipe, Teriyaki Smoked Salmon Recipe, Sweet and Sour Beets Recipe, The Chew Salmon Recipe
I am a yogi with a smoldering passion for nutrition and healthy living. I have been a Nutrition and Lifestyle Coach for over 11 years and now I want to help you. My mission is to inspire as many people as I can to expand their awareness and broaden their horizons by giving a voice to the choices that create abundant, radiant health. Here I share deliciously simple plant-based recipes, nutrition resources, detox tips, and a glimpse into my whole lifestyle.