Chocolate almond bark fudge is made from very few ingredients. Also, it is flavorful and boasts a blend of natural sweetness. Moreover, this recipe can be made into different varieties and it is perfect for all diet types and ages.
Let’s make this recipe!
Chocolate almond bark fudge recipe
- 14 ounces of sweetened condensed milk.
- 12 ounces semi-sweet chocolate. (Finely chopped pieces, or chips)
- 1 teaspoon of pure vanilla extract or vanilla bean paste (optional).
- 1 pinch of salt (optional).
- On a neat pan, place a non-stick foil paper and set it aside.
- In a microwave-safe bowl, mix semi-sweet chocolate with condensed milk in a bowl.
- Set the microwave to 70% power, with the safe bowl that contains the mixed recipe. Heat for 90 seconds.
- Allow the bowl to rest in the warm microwave for about 3 minutes.
- Bring the bowl out of the microwave and stir the chocolate until it melts completely. After the chocolate melts, allow it to rest for about a minute and then proceed to stir even further.
- Heat again for 15 seconds at 70% power. Stir over and over again until it melts completely. (This method is optional).
- Pour the blend onto the pan and spread evenly.
- Give the fudge space to cool to room temperature for about 8 hours. You can alternatively allow it to chill in the refrigerator until it becomes firm.
- Cut into square shapes and serve.
How do I store chocolate almond bark fudge?
You can store your chocolate fudge in a refrigerator for up to two weeks. However, ensure that you keep it in an airtight container. ( Preferably a metal tin.)
Health benefits of chocolate almond bark fudge
Presence of healthy fat
Almonds contain unsaturated fat. This fat greatly helps with the reduction of heart disease. It also in lowering cholesterol levels.
The presence of fat and protein in the recipe makes it more filling. Hence, it helps you consume fewer crabs that may contribute to weight gain.
Easy blood flow
According to research, the polyphenols in dark chocolate helps the body form more nitric oxide. This compound also causes blood vessels to dilate which results in an easy flow of blood.
Prevention of cancer
Almonds contain a great level of phytochemicals. Phytochemicals are compounds that are produced by plants (“Phyto” means “plant”). Also, they are found in fruits, vegetables, grains, beans, and other plants.
Moreover, some of these phytochemicals are believed to protect cells from damage that could lead to cancer.
Control of blood sugar level
Research has shown that almonds may reduce the rise in glucose (blood sugar) and insulin levels after meals.
Interesting tips for chocolate almond bark fudge
- Want to serve chocolate almond fudge during festivities like Christmas? Then make this recipe colorful by adding pepitas pistachios for a green color. For the red color, add dried cranberries.
- Although, you can melt your chocolate with a saucepan using a microwave is easier.
Must-try chocolate-inspired recipes
- This chocolate almond bark fudge is flavorful and boasts a blend of natural sweetness.
- Big-time chocolate fan? Then, this chocolate peanut butter shakeology is your dream come true.
- From being crunchy to being soft and fluffy, this chocolate almond braid recipe is going to drive you crazy.
- Also try more exciting chocolate recipes like; chocolate peanut butter spread, chocolate swirl cheesecake and chocolate peanut butter whoopie pie
- Lastly, spoil yourself silly with this chocolate peanut butter milkshake.
I am a yogi with a smoldering passion for nutrition and healthy living. I have been a Nutrition and Lifestyle Coach for over 11 years and now I want to help you. My mission is to inspire as many people as I can to expand their awareness and broaden their horizons by giving a voice to the choices that create abundant, radiant health. Here I share deliciously simple plant-based recipes, nutrition resources, detox tips, and a glimpse into my whole lifestyle.