Cocoa pebbles peanut butter recipe is a go-to snack for my family. However, there is a deal-breaker: I always make a second batch the next day, each time I make this cocoa peanut butter. They don’t last long at all because of their exotic taste????. Also, all thanks to my kid too; she won’t stop sulking until she gets more and more cocoa pebbles.
I guess that’s the sweet price I have to pay for making something as yummy and tasty as this! Haha!
Your kids will love this one too!
Let’s make this recipe.
Cocoa Pebbles Peanut Butter Recipe
- Electric mixer
- Mixing bowl
- Rolling Pin
- 2 cups cocoa pebbles
- 1 1/2 tsp vanilla extract (pure)
- 1 cup peanut butter
- 1 cup chocolate chips (semisweet)
- 8-ounce cream cheese (nonfat)
- 1/2 cup confectioners’ sugar
- In a medium-sized bowl, pour some cream cheese, peanut butter, vanilla extract, and confectioners’ sugar, then mix (you can also carry out this process using an electric mixer).
- After mixing these ingredients, fold in half a cup of cocoa pebbles. Place the mixture in your freezer for ten minutes.
- Pour the remaining cocoa pebbles into an airtight plastic bag. Get a rolling pin ready, place the rolling pin on top of the plastic bag, and carefully crush the cocoa pebbles into fine powder.
- By now, the cream mixture in your freezer would have been chilled. Transfer the chilled mixture to a small plate. Take a tablespoonful of the mixture and roll into a ball form (truffle) using your rolling pin. Roll all of your creamy mixtures into balls until nothing remains.
- Roll the chilled creamy balls into the crushed cocoa pebbles, allowing the cocoa pebbles to coat the surface of the chilled creamy balls.
- Return the coated balls into the freezer for about twenty minutes.
- Set a small bowl over a pot of boiling water. Pour your semisweet chocolate chips and peanut butter in the bowl, then mix. Leave it for about five minutes until the mixture melts.
- Roll the chilled coated balls with the melted chocolate chips and peanut butter.
- Cover the chocolate-coated balls with wax paper and place them in the freezer for another ten minutes. Your cocoa pebbles peanut butter truffle is ready. Serve when chilled!
What to serve with cocoa pebbles peanut butter
Below are five yummy foods you can serve with cocoa pebbles peanut butter:
Fruity whoopie pies
Amish wives invented whoopie pies. They prepared the first whoopie pie from the remnants of batter and frosting. However, when these luscious pies are topped with fruits or prepared from the start with fruits as a co-condiment, a more flavorful pie is made. The flavorful pie is known as “fruity whoopie pie“, which is a great blend for cocoa pebbles peanut butter.
Rainbow donut is prepared with shredded coconuts, fruity pebbles, and white chocolates. Moreover, they possess the ROYGBIV (red, orange, yellow, green, blue, indigo, violet) rainbow color, hence their name. Serve your cocoa peanut butter with this colorful donut. You will love it.
Fruity pebble cookies
Pebble-like foods are perfect blends for one another. So while you chew your cocoa pebbles peanut butter on one side of your teeth, accompany it with a fruity pebble cookie on the other side.
You can make this delicious cookie with just your fruity pebble cereal and white chocolate. Before you know it, your cookie is live!
Sorbet, also known as a “fruity ice cream”, is prepared primarily with fruit and sugar, no dairy. Also, It is scoopable and usually served frozen. Sorbet’s flavourful taste complements your cocoa pebbles peanut butter’s sweet taste.
Milk popsicles are milk-flavored ice creams attached to a stick. Also, they are usually served chilled.
Moreso, the milky taste of milk popsicles blends well with the sweet taste of cocoa pebbles peanut butter.
Health benefits of some ingredients in cocoa pebbles peanut butter
Cocoa pebbles butter comprises ingredients that are highly beneficial to your health. Let’s take a look at these ingredients and their health benefits:
Promotes cognitive health
According to research, a high level of cocoa in your diet (as in your cocoa pebbles) sharpens your memory and all-around cognitive ability.
Improves nerve and muscles functionality
Cocoa pebbles are a rich source of magnesium. Magnesium helps to improve nerve and muscle functionality.
Here are two health benefits of peanut butter
Reduces cholesterol level
A high level of cholesterol in your body will do you no good. Thus, it is important to reduce unhealthy foods that can lead to an increase in cholesterol levels.
However, peanut butter contains unsaturated fats that may help reduce a person’s LDL cholesterol levels.
Enhances heart health
The main fat in peanut butter is known as “oleic acid”. Moreover, Oleic acid is an essential fatty acid that reduces your body’s risk of undesired heart diseases. Hence, it enhances your heart health.
Nutritional facts of cocoa pebbles peanut butter
- Calories: 229 kcal
- Fat: 11.3 g
- Saturated fat: 4.9 g
- Protein: 5.7 g
- Carbs: 22.9 g
- Cholesterol: 2 mg
- Potassium: 112 mg
- Sodium: 191 mg
- Calcium: 36 mg
- Iron: 1 mg
- Fiber: 1.8 g
- Sugar: 14.9 g
Must-try peanut butter recipes
- This peanut butter banana juice is perfect for a hot day.
- Love egg rolls? Try egg rolls with peanut butter.
- Craving for some dessert or bored of the same snacking meals? Make this giant peanut butter cookie.
- What could be more yummy than this baked peanut butter chicken recipe.
- Fix yourself a yummy peanut butter and syrup sandwich.
- Your kids will love this peanut butter baby food recipe.
- Bake this bone peanut butter recipe.
I am a yogi with a smoldering passion for nutrition and healthy living. I have been a Nutrition and Lifestyle Coach for over 11 years and now I want to help you. My mission is to inspire as many people as I can to expand their awareness and broaden their horizons by giving a voice to the choices that create abundant, radiant health. Here I share deliciously simple plant-based recipes, nutrition resources, detox tips, and a glimpse into my whole lifestyle.