Copeland’s spinach and artichoke dip is a healthy option for individuals and families. Also, it’s very easy to prepare. This explains why it tops the menu list of many American restaurants.
You can also combine this recipe with a lot of varieties. This makes it tastier and more appetizing!
Let’s make this recipe!
Copeland’s spinach and artichoke dip recipe
- ¼ cup of mayonnaise
- 1 clove of crushed garlic.
- ½ cup of sour cream.
- ¼ cup of cream cheese.
- 1 (14 oz.) jar of artichoke hearts.
- 1 (12 oz) package of frozen spinach.
- 2 oz grated mozzarella.
- 2 oz grated Parmesan cheese.
- Heat oven to 350F/180C.
- In a neat bowl, mix cream cheese, sour cream, garlic, and mayonnaise. With the use of a hand mixer until it gets fluffy.
- To a parmesan cheese, add 1 cup of mozzarella cheese, gruyere cheese, spinach, and artichokes.
- Pour the mixture into a baking dish.
- Sprinkle the cheese aside initially.
- Allow baking for 25 minutes until the cheese becomes brown.
- Leave for 5 minutes more to grill cheese (optional).
- Slice the baguette in half, then brush each side with olive oil, turning one side over the other.
- Broil the side with olive oil for about 2 minutes until it becomes slightly brown.
Notes on the ingredients
Creamy cheese is a great base for this recipe. Moreover, it’s quite easy to make. Simply use a hand mixer to mix sour cream and mayonnaise. Finally, mix thoroughly until smooth.
To get a good quality taste, use fresh spinach.
Firstly, you can use a marinated artichoke or a canned one. A marinated artichoke is usually placed in olive oil. It also contains seasonings that make the dip more flavorful.
On the other hand, canned artichokes are packed in water with a little bit of salt to give them flavor
However, if you choose to make use of canned artichokes, add a pinch of the desired seasoning. This could be Italian seasoning or dried basil.
Feel free to experiment by adding your favorite spices.
What to serve with Copeland’s spinach and artichoke dip
Various chips will serve as a perfect blend for this dip. However, you can try out pita, bagel as well as tortilla chips.
Bread has always been a perfect blend with dips. You will love the taste of this french bread on your spinach dip!
This Homemade Triscuit is perfect for dipping!
Packed with nutrients
This dish is significantly made up of a large number of nutrients. These ingredients include protein, fiber, and vitamins
Low in fat
The recipe is significantly low in fat. However, it is very rich in fiber. This will aid easy satisfaction and less consumption of carbs that will result in weight gain.
Regulates blood pressure
Spinach and artichoke dip helps to lower. It also reduces the risk of hypertension.
Reduces cholesterol levels
Spinach and artichoke dip helps in the reduction of cholesterol in the body. Moreover, high cholesterol levels cause so many health disadvantages: heart attack, stroke, chest pain, and so on. The consumption of this recipe will go a long way to reduce these effects.
Strengthens the bone
The presence of Vitamin K in this recipe helps in the production of Osteocalcin (Vitamin). Morning, Osteocalcin helps to stabilize calcium in the bones.
Faq: Can I preserve Copeland’s spinach and artichoke dip?
If you are making this dip beforehand or you have some leftovers, you can store it in your refrigerator until you need it.
More so, when ready to use again, simply remove it from the refrigerator and heat it.
Nutritional Information: Copeland’s spinach and artichoke dip recipe
- Calories: 292Kcal
- Carbohydrate: 15g
- Fat: 20g
- Protein: 12g
- Saturated fat: 8g
- Sodium: 568mg
- Cholesterol: 42mg
- Potassium: 173mg
- Fiber: 2g
- Sugar: 2g
- Calcium: 324mg
- Vitamin A: 3590 IU
- Vitamin C: 8.5mg
- Iron: 1.5mg
- This Chili’s spinach dip is my favorite. Also, it takes just 10 minutes to get it ready!
- The presence of spinach in this Chinese noodles recipe gives the dish a brilliant color and a great nutrient boost.
- A family get-together can never go wrong with a perfect blend of fresh spinach, cheese, and milk. This chili white spinach queso recipe is nutritious and pocket-friendly.
- This Cheddars spinach dip recipe is one-of-a-kind and is perfected after several trials.
- How about a Chicken Spinach Feta Sausage Recipe? Yummy!
- You will love this Lawry’s creamed spinach recipe.
- Try this Cheddar Santa Fe’s spinach dip recipe
I am a yogi with a smoldering passion for nutrition and healthy living. I have been a Nutrition and Lifestyle Coach for over 11 years and now I want to help you. My mission is to inspire as many people as I can to expand their awareness and broaden their horizons by giving a voice to the choices that create abundant, radiant health. Here I share deliciously simple plant-based recipes, nutrition resources, detox tips, and a glimpse into my whole lifestyle.