It’s very easy to order your favorite salmon recipes online. However, making yours at home is a good way to spice up your kitchen life. Here is a simple copper chef salmon recipe to spice up your Saturday mornings.
Copper Chef Salmon Recipe
- Coconut oil or cooking oil.
- Salmon filets 6-8oz.
- Salt and pepper to taste.
- Salt and pepper salmon filets slightly.
- Set the copper chef pan on medium heat.
- Add coconut oil or cooking oil to the pan, place salmon on the pan.
- After placing the salmon on the pan, give it a little shake. This prevents the filets from getting stuck to the bottom of the pan.
- After 7-10 minutes, the salmon will be properly cooked.
- Flip salmon to the other side.
- Cover the pan and allow salmon filets to steam.
- Serve with desired topping.
Health Benefits: Copper Chef Salmon
Rich in omega-3 fatty acids
Amongst other available fatty acids, omega-3 fatty acid is highly essential. Firstly, the body cannot create them. Thus, this fat type is obtained from other external sources.
Rich in Vitamin B
100 grams of Salmon contains a significantly high amount of vitamins. These are Vitamin B12, Vitamin B6, niacin, thiamine. It also contains folic acid.
Great source of protein
Protein is highly necessary for the body to function properly. It also helps the body to recover fast from injury.
Ideally, each meal should provide the body with 20-30 grams of high-quality protein. Good news: A 100 gram of salmon contains 22-25 grams of protein.
Salmon contains constituents that help control appetite just like other proteins. Thus, there is less need for regular food consumption and there is a significant control of additional weight as a result of that.
Salmon is a great source of omega-3. Also, it contains two different types, DHA and EPA. Moreover, Omega-3s nutrients ease joint pain and reduce inflammation.
Salmon contains high amounts of omega-3 fatty acids. This acid has been linked to a reduction in mental health disorders such as depression.
Good source of potassium
Potassium helps in a great way to control blood pressure. Salmon contains a significant amount of potassium. Potassium helps to lower blood pressure.
More salmon recipes to try
Pan-Seared Salmon with ‘Secret Thai Sauce
This recipe is a wonderful dish made with special secret Thai sauce. Moreover, the recipes contain; salmon, fish sauce, soy sauce as well as brown sugar. See full recipe
Wasabi salmon bowl recipe
This recipe is easy to make with sweet and spicy flavors. To make this recipe, you need salmon, sushi rice, and wasabi mayo. Also, garnish with vegetables and spice with ginger. See full recipe
Teriyaki Salmon Hand rolls
This one is a combination of nutrients and flavor. It contains broccoli florets, white rice, soy sauce, honey, roasted seaweed, and ground ginger. See full recipe
Nutritional information: Copper chef salmon
- Calories: 241kcal
- Protein: 33g
- Cholesterol: 93mg
- Sodium: 74mg
- Calcium: 20mg
- Potassium: 833 mg
- Iron: 1.4mg
- Vitamin A: 70IU
- Saturated fat: 1g
- Fat: 1g
Love salmon? I have got you covered. Have a swell time with these salmon recipes
- The spicy, flavorful taste of Costco salmon Milano spurred me to make it one of my favorites.
- Also, this Costco salmon burger is very easy to prepare.
- This Chum salmon recipe is a delicacy worth trying.
- I love good salmon recipes! Even more, I love an EASY salmon recipe like this baked copper river salmon.
- If you have been wondering how to make a creamed salmon recipe, you really won’t believe how easy it is. Just 7 ingredients and you have got a royal meal.
- This copper river sockeye salmon recipe is a delicious treat for a special family get-together, a table for two dinner, or a simple breakfast.
- Whether you want something light for breakfast or you just want to pair your salmon with other delicious dishes, none of these salmon recipes will leave you disappointed; Chicken of the Sea Salmon, Trader Joe’s Salmon, Blue Apron Salmon, Bradley Smoked Salmon, Salmon Meuniere – Breath of the Wild, Big Green Egg Smoked Salmon, Canned Salmon, and Grits, Texas Roadhouse Grilled Salmon and Teriyaki Smoked Salmon.
I am a yogi with a smoldering passion for nutrition and healthy living. I have been a Nutrition and Lifestyle Coach for over 11 years and now I want to help you. My mission is to inspire as many people as I can to expand their awareness and broaden their horizons by giving a voice to the choices that create abundant, radiant health. Here I share deliciously simple plant-based recipes, nutrition resources, detox tips, and a glimpse into my whole lifestyle.