You can never go wrong with this broiled copper river salmon recipe! This visually appealing dessert serves up the perfect grand finale for your dinner parties. Also, it is a must-have addition to your picnic and weekend getaways dessert tables!
Let’s make this recipe!
Copper River Salmon Recipe
- 1 tablespoon of melted butter.
- Salt and pepper.
- Salmon fillets about 1-inch at the thickest part.
- ½ fresh lemon.
- Fresh dill for garnish.
- Lemon wedges
- Brown sugar.
- Kosher salt.
- In a bowl of water, add salt and sugar into the water in the following proportion: 1 tablespoon of sugar and 1 tablespoon of kosher salt. ( This is per one cup of water)
- Gently place salmon fillets in a dish and then cover with the brine mixture. Allow the mixture to sit for 10 minutes.
- Remove the salmon fillets from the brine, rinse under cold water and then pat dry.
- In a prepared oven, place a cast iron griddle. Then preheat the broiler with the oven rack, ensure that they are 4 to 6 inches away from the heat.
- Allow the griddle to get hot before proceeding to cook the salmon.
- Place each of the fillets' skin side down over the already heated cast iron griddle.
- Brush each of the prepared filets with melted butter, squeeze lemon juice over the top and then sprinkle salt and pepper as well.
- Leave to boil for 8 to 10 minutes until it gets to your desired taste.
- Serve your Copper River salmon garnished with fresh dill springs and lemon wedges.
Notes: Copper river salom recipe
- Although it is best to consume salmon 3-5 days after purchase, it could last longer than that. Moreover, if salmon is refrigerated on the day of purchase, it can last for up to 3 months. It can also last up to 8 months in the freezer if you use a vacuum seal container.
- To determine the amount of brine needed for the recipe, place salmon into a dish. Secondly, use a measuring cup to add enough water that will cover the fish. Finally, remove the fish and mix the brine.
Health Benefits: Copper River Salmon recipe
Salmon has high amounts of vitamin D, which has also been tied to lower rates of depression. Also, vitamin D is added to many fortified foods, and you can increase your levels through sun exposure.
Salmon and other types of fatty fish offer an array of bone-boosting nutrients. Moreso, they contain vitamin D, which helps your body use calcium. They also contain omega-3 fatty acids, which may also aid bones.
According to research, fatty fish is good food for better sleep. More so, the study found that people who ate salmon three times per week slept better. Also, they performed better during the day.
How to season salmon
Fresh salmon produces an extremely lovely richness, the seasoning will work to bring out the rich taste of the fish.
However, before seasoning, ensure that your salmon is thawed completely. Also, Make sure that the salmon is pat dry before you season it.
If you long for a fresh summer taste, you can choose to season salmon with available fresh citrus
Also, orange, lime, and lemon are good options to add the perfect summer flavor you desire. If you desire a sweeter flavor, you could decide to season your salmon with honey or brown sugar.
Nutritional information: Copper river salmon
- Calories: 351kcal
- Fat: 9.8g
- Cholesterol: 115mg
- Saturated fat: 5.7g
- Protein: 44.1g
- Sodium: 141 mg
These deicious salmon recipes will sweep you off your feet
- The spicy, flavorful taste of Costco salmon Milano spurred me to make it one of my favorites.
- Also, this Costco salmon burger is very easy to prepare.
- This Chum salmon recipe is a delicacy worth trying.I love good salmon recipes! Even more, I love an EASY salmon recipe like this baked copper river salmon.
- If you have been wondering how to make a creamed salmon recipe, you really won’t believe how easy it is. Just 7 ingredients and you have got a royal meal.
- This copper river sockeye salmon recipe is a delicious treat for a special family get-together, a table for two dinner, or a simple breakfast.
- Here is a simple copper chef salmon recipe to spice up your Saturday mornings.
- This Costco stuffed salmon recipe owes its super-rich taste to the luscious and classy condiments present in it.
I am a yogi with a smoldering passion for nutrition and healthy living. I have been a Nutrition and Lifestyle Coach for over 11 years and now I want to help you. My mission is to inspire as many people as I can to expand their awareness and broaden their horizons by giving a voice to the choices that create abundant, radiant health. Here I share deliciously simple plant-based recipes, nutrition resources, detox tips, and a glimpse into my whole lifestyle.