I have a confession: I can never get enough salmon recipes. Besides, this copper river sockeye salmon recipe is a delicious treat for a special family get-together, a table for two dinner, or a simple breakfast.
Also, Copper River salmon is well-known for its vibrant red color as well as its buttery texture. This explains the magic it brings when used in any recipe.
Copper River Sockeye Salmon Recipe
- 1 tablespoon of butter.
- 1 tablespoon of oil.
- 1 lemon sliced into wedges.
- Salt and pepper to taste.
- 4 salmon fillets/ two big pieces of fish.
- Place oil and butter into a large cast iron skillet and set to heat.
- Turn the salmon over and cook until it becomes tender. (Be careful not to overcook your fish)
- Flip over the filet into the sink and allow to cook for about 2 to 3 more minutes.
- Remove the salmon from the pan, squeeze lemon over the fish.
- Add salt and pepper over the fish to spice things up.
Health Benefits of Copper river salmon sockeye
Omega 3 fatty acid in the fish helps in the maintenance of a stable heartbeat.
Reduces risk of stroke
The medical cause of stroke is as a result of blood clots developed in the brain or carried into the brain from other parts of the body. However, the regular consumption of fish helps to avoid the possibility of having a stroke.
Lowers blood pressure
Fatty fish are an excellent source of omega-3 fats. Also, these fats have significant heart health benefits. Moreover, these fats may help reduce blood pressure levels by reducing inflammation
Regular consumption of copper river sockeye salmon improves memory function in elderly people.
What to eat with sockeye salmon
To make this pasta, you need lemon, cream, and white wine. Also, pair with Al dente noodles.
Finally, top with crispy and spicy copper river salmon for a mind-blowing dinner.
Roasted parmesan rosemary potatoes
Firstly, this recipe contains my favorite spices in the whole wide world: rosemary, garlic, and parmesan cheese.
Also, the combination of these ingredients makes this recipe a ticking time bomb!
Serve this delectable side with crispy copper river salmon for a breakfast to remember.
Thai noodle salad with peanut sauce
This Thai noodle boasts flavorful ingredients like carrots, cabbage, bell peppers, and rice noodles.
I bet you will love an Asian twist to your salmon recipe? Moreover, you will have this recipe ready under 15 mins. Whatcha say?
Fun facts about River Sockeye Salmon
- They change colour like chameleons. Moreso, they turn turquoise or deep blue while in the ocean. Whereas, they turn bright red with a green head while swimming.
- They travel in large groups. Also, this act protects them from predators.
- Their movement is seasoned.
Nutritional information: Copper river salmon sockeye recipe
- Calories: 169
- Sodium: 134mg
- Potassium: 408mg
- Total carbohydrate 0g
- Calcium: 1%
- Iron: 2%
- Total fat: 7g. Saturated fat 0.9g.
- Cholesterol: 63mg.
- Protein: 25g.
- Vitamin B-6: 35%
- Vitamin D: 131%
- Magnesium: 9%
More Salmon recipes! Just for you!
- The spicy, flavorful taste of Costco salmon Milano spurred me to make it one of my favorites.
- Also, this Costco salmon burger is very easy to prepare.
- This Chum salmon recipe is a delicacy worth trying.I love good salmon recipes!
- Even more, I love an EASY salmon recipe like this baked copper river salmon.
- If you have been wondering how to make a creamed salmon recipe, you really won’t believe how easy it is. Just 7 ingredients and you have got a royal meal.
- Here is a simple copper chef salmon recipe to spice up your Saturday mornings
- Get creative with Chicken of the Sea Salmon, Trader Joe’s Salmon, Blue Apron Salmon, and Bradley Smoked Salmon.
I am a yogi with a smoldering passion for nutrition and healthy living. I have been a Nutrition and Lifestyle Coach for over 11 years and now I want to help you. My mission is to inspire as many people as I can to expand their awareness and broaden their horizons by giving a voice to the choices that create abundant, radiant health. Here I share deliciously simple plant-based recipes, nutrition resources, detox tips, and a glimpse into my whole lifestyle.