Costco is an American wholesale company. Moreover, they focus on the sales of tasty foods and other organic foods. Also, one thing I love about the Costco salmon burger is that it is quite easy to prepare.
Dear salmon burger lover, this is for you!
Costco Salmon Burger
- 1 to 15 ounces boneless, canned salmon
- 3 tbsp olive oil
- 1/2 tsp kosher salt
- 1/2 cup bread crumbs or almond flour
- 1 finely ground bell pepper
- 1/4 tsp of finely ground black pepper
- 3 medium-sized eggs (whisked)
- 1 large onion (sliced)
- 2 tbsp mayonnaise
- 2 cloves minced garlic
- 1 tbsp dijon mustard
- 1/3 finely chopped parsley
- 3-ounce feta cheese (optional)
- First, get a baking sheet. Then line it with parchment paper. Drain your salmon well and carefully remove all its bones until it becomes boneless. Transfer to a small mixing bowl.
- In a large saucepan, heat some olive oil at medium heat. Add your onions and bell pepper, cook for about seven minutes.
- Add some garlic, cook for about two more minutes. Then turn off the heat and set aside the cooked ingredients.
- Back to the small bowl that contains your boneless salmon. Pour some mayonnaise, dijon mustard, bread crumbs, black pepper, garlic, and parsley. Add your beaten eggs and salt.
- Mix all ingredients well using a spoon to stir until they’re perfectly combined.
- Form four or more patties from your ingredients-rich salmon. Place these patties on a baking sheet. Then, freeze for about 20 minutes. Set aside the frozen patties.
- Back to your heated olive oil and condiments. Carefully place in your patties and turn on the heat. At this point, you can refer to your pattie as a partial salmon burger.
- Cook the salmon burgers in the heated oil for about 3 minutes until they turn golden brown. You can serve the freshly cooked salmon burgers with any side dish of your choice.
What side dishes can I pair with the Costco salmon burger?
With the perfect side dish, the Costco salmon burger is a true delight!
Here are some yummy side dishes you can serve with your burger:
Firstly, set your oven to about 400°C. Secondly, place your clean sliced potatoes on the oven trays. Lastly, bake for about 10 minutes. Serve with your tasty salmon burgers.
Butter lettuce is a mild-flavored vegetable that comprises two lettuce; the Boston lettuce and the Bibb lettuce. Moreover, If you prepare it well, butter lettuce melts like butter, giving it a sharp taste. Also, butter lettuce is a suitable garnish option for Costco salmon burgers. Thanks to its unique flavor and texture!
When paired with Asian slaw, Costco salmon burgers taste even better! Prepare your Asian slaw dish by chopping green cabbage, napa cabbage, red cabbage, red bell pepper. Also, include cilantro, onions, and carrots together. Finally, mix these condiments and drizzle over your peanut butter. Your Asian slaw dish is ready.
Power salad comprises your favorite vegetables, colorful toppings, nutritious fruits, and proteins. Moreover, a plate of power salad, when served with your salmon burger improves its nutritional value.
Lemon dill lettuce
To prepare your lemon dill lettuce you need; fresh dill, large lettuce, sugar, black pepper, thyme, capers, and salt to taste. Lemon dill lettuce also has a delectable taste that can complement your salmon burger savory taste.
Why should I go for a Costco salmon burger?
Here are three crucial reasons you should go for this burger:
It has a delicate chicken flavor
The Costco salmon burger is unique because of its chicken flavor. Thus, if you are not a fan of salmon burgers because of their fishy smell or their fishy taste, then try Costco!
Costco salmon burger is keto-friendly. The Keto diet is a low-carb, high-protein diet. Costco burgers are also high in protein and low in carbs.
It is affordable
Good news: You don’t have to break a bank before getting Costco burgers. Moreover, 12 bags of Costco burgers costs only $19.99. Let’s go burger hunting?
Nutritional fact: Costco salmon burger
- Calories: 370 kcal
- Fat calories: 225 kcal
- Total fat: 25 g
- Total carbohydrates: 1 g
- Protein: 34 g
- Sodium: 370 mg
You can never go wrong with these beautiful salmon recipes
- The spicy, flavorful taste of Costco salmon Milano spurred me to make it one of my favorites.
- This Chum salmon recipe is a delicacy worth trying.I love good salmon recipes! Even more, I love an EASY salmon recipe like this baked copper river salmon.
- If you have been wondering how to make a creamed salmon recipe, you really won’t believe how easy it is. Just 7 ingredients and you have got a royal meal.
- This copper river sockeye salmon recipe is a delicious treat for a special family get-together, a table for two dinner, or a simple breakfast.
- Here is a simple copper chef salmon recipe to spice up your Saturday mornings.
- This Costco stuffed salmon recipe owes its super-rich taste to the luscious and classy condiments present in it.
I am a yogi with a smoldering passion for nutrition and healthy living. I have been a Nutrition and Lifestyle Coach for over 11 years and now I want to help you. My mission is to inspire as many people as I can to expand their awareness and broaden their horizons by giving a voice to the choices that create abundant, radiant health. Here I share deliciously simple plant-based recipes, nutrition resources, detox tips, and a glimpse into my whole lifestyle.