Costco stuffed salmon has a crispy, mouth-watering flavor. Besides, this salmon recipe owes its super-rich taste to the luscious and classy condiments present in it.
Use this salmon recipe to gloriously satisfy your salmon cravings! I am right here, cheering you on!
Costco stuffed salmon
- 4 center-cut salmon fillets (skinless)
- 4-ounces fat-rich cream cheese
- 4 tsp olive oil
- 2 finely chopped spinach (frozen)
- 1 medium-sized lemon
- 1 ounce grated Parmesan cheese
- 2 ounces shredded whole-milk
- 1/4 tsp red pepper flakes
- 1/4 tsp finely ground nutmeg
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- 3 tsp butter (unsalted)
- 1/2 tsp finely ground black pepper
- 1 1/4 tsp kosher salt
- In a small bowl, place your cream cheese (fat-rich). Also, rinse two ounces of frozen spinach. Wrap it in your kitchen towel, wring or squeeze it until it dries completely.
- Carefully chop the rinsed spinach and add to the bowl containing your cream cheese.
- Grate the zest (outer covering) of your lemon. Set aside about one teaspoonful of it and add to the bowl of cream cheese and spinach.
- Cut the lemon into two halves. Squeeze out some of its juice; add to the bowl containing ingredients.
- Shred your mozzarella cheese. Then add the mozzarella cheese, ground nutmeg, parmesan cheese, red pepper flakes, and garlic powder to the bowl of your cream cheese.
- Stir the ingredients with a rubber spatula. Leave the mixture for about 15 minutes until they become evenly combined.
- Pat dry your salmon fillets with a paper towel. Place them on a chopping board and get a sharp edge knife ready.
- Using the sharp-edged knife, cut the salmon fillets into two-inch long pieces. Along the side of each fillet, cut a three-quarter inch deep slit to create a pocket.
- Spice up the salmon fillets and the pockets with your kosher salt and ground black pepper.
- Stuff the spinach and cream cheese mixture into each pocket of salmon fillets, respectively.
- In a large, non-gooey saucepan, heat some olive oil. Then add the stuffed salmon in batches. Press the stuffed salmon fillets into the saucepan with a flat spatula.
- Cover and cook the stuffed salmon in olive oil for about eight minutes until all the cream cheese melts. Also, the salmon will turn golden brown. Transfer the yummy fish to a plate.
- In another small saucepan, melt your unsalted butter until it turns golden brown. Whisk the remaining seasonings with the melted butter.
- Drizzle the butter mixture onto each stuffed salmon fillet. Finally, your Costco stuffed salmon is ready! Garnish with any toppings of your choice!
Side dishes to pair with your Costco stuffed salmon
After trying this Costco stuffed salmon recipe, I’m pretty sure it’s going to be a hit even if it is your first trial. However, foods make for an imperial dish when paired with other delicacies. Here are some great options for you!
Arugula salad is a salad green that belongs to the brassica family. Besides, it is closely related to mustard. When prepared and seasoned with enough chilis, it becomes more flavorful and spicy, making it a good combo for Costco salmon.
Mashed potatoes are also known as mashed taters. Moreover, potatoes blend well with fish meals, this makes them perfect for stuffed salmon recipes.
To prepare your mashed potatoes: first, boil your potatoes with salt, butter, and pepper. Then soak and mash the boiled potatoes in milk.
Herbed couscous comprises whole-wheat couscous and herbs like parsley or coriander.
To prepare your sauteed broccolini, you need olive oil and minced garlic. Also include, red pepper flakes, broccolini, and kosher.
Sauteed broccolini has a flavourful taste. Besides, it looks appetizing and will easily arouse your appetite when garnished with Costco stuffed salmon.
Typically, greens are perfect blends for stuffed salmon. You can broil any of these greens; cabbage, kale, spinach, collard greens, watercress, etc.
How do I know if my Costco stuffed salmon is properly cooked?
To know if your Costco salmon is ready, press the top of your salmon fillets with your finger or a fork. Also, if the pressed top of salmon fillets flakes (spreads out), then it is perfectly cooked!
Nutritional: Costco stuffed salmon
- Calories: 510 kcal
- Total fat: 27 g
- Trans fat: 0 g
- Saturated fat: 7 g
- Cholesterol: 135 mg
- Sodium: 1030 mg
- Calcium: 150 mg
- Iron: 2.7 mg
- Vitamin A: 120 mcg
- Vitamin C: 12 mg
- Total carbs: 25 g
- Dietary Fiber: 1 g
- Sugars: 4 g
- Protein: 40 g
- The spicy, flavorful taste of Costco salmon Milano spurred me to make it one of my favorites.
- Also, this Costco salmon burger is very easy to prepare.
- This Chum salmon recipe is a delicacy worth trying.
- I love good salmon recipes! Even more, I love an EASY salmon recipe like this baked copper river salmon.
- If you have been wondering how to make a creamed salmon recipe, you really won’t believe how easy it is. Just 7 ingredients and you have got a royal meal.
- This copper river sockeye salmon recipe is a delicious treat for a special family get-together, a table for two dinner, or a simple breakfast.
- Here is a simple copper chef salmon recipe to spice up your Saturday mornings
I am a yogi with a smoldering passion for nutrition and healthy living. I have been a Nutrition and Lifestyle Coach for over 11 years and now I want to help you. My mission is to inspire as many people as I can to expand their awareness and broaden their horizons by giving a voice to the choices that create abundant, radiant health. Here I share deliciously simple plant-based recipes, nutrition resources, detox tips, and a glimpse into my whole lifestyle.