No matter the course or cuisine, CPK Asparagus Spinach Spaghettini will always top the epic meals list. Chicken broth, garlic, and cheese make this recipe wholesome and tempting. In addition, shallots, pine nuts, and basil leave further add to the spinach delightfulness.
The end product? Of course, a super-rich, nutritionally packed, and cheesy meal!
Let’s say cheese, and jump onto the detailed ingredients and recipe.
CPK Asparagus Spinach Spaghettini Recipe
- 2 pounds Asparagus Trimmed and chopped
- 1-1/2 pounds Spaghettini
- 1 pound Spinach
- 1-1/2 tsp Salt
- 3 cups Water
- 3 tbsp Olive Oil
- 1 Shallot Finely sliced
- 3 tbsp Pine Nuts
- 1 cup Basil Leaves Fresh
- 1/4 tsp Pepper Finely grounded
- 1-1/2 cup Chicken Broth Court bouillon
- 1/4 Parmesan cheese Freshly grated
- 1 clove Garlic Peeled
- In a large saucepan, pour spaghettini and spinach. Cook with enough water according to spaghettini's package directions. Once the spinach spaghettini is ready, drain it.
- Pour asparagus into boiling water and add a pinch of salt. Boil for about four minutes until tender. Run the spaghettini under cold water, then drain it.
- Chop off the stalk bottoms of the asparagus. After doing this, set it aside. Then cut the top into 1-inch pieces.
- Get a food processor. Process the asparagus bottoms, basil, pine nuts, garlic, and salt until the mixture becomes smooth. Add some olive oil and continue processing.
- Heat the remaining olive oil in a large saucepan set to medium heat.
- Add the shallot, the processed ingredients, chicken broth, and asparagus tops. Then cook for about ten minutes. When the mixture thickens, reduce the heat.
- Add parmesan cheese, spinach spaghettini, ground pepper, salt, and the remaining basil leaves to the saucepan. Mix and heat the ingredients for a while.
- Stir the spinach spaghettini well and serve hot
Side Dishes to Pair with CPK Asparagus Spinach Spaghettini
Here are some perfect side dishes that are sure to enhance your delightful Spaghettini.
Grilled Chicken Breast: Grilled chicken breast is easy to prepare. Just, get a boneless chicken breast, preheat your gas grill to 350°F, grill the chicken breast for about ten minutes until a golden brown and sear marks emerge. Voila! you have to yourself a delicious side to go perfectly with spaghettini.
Apple Crisp: To prepare apple crisp, first you have to make an apple crumble. An Apple crumble consists of chopped apples topped with brown sugar and oats. When you garnish this apple crumble with streusel, it becomes an apple crisp.
- Calories: 312Kcal
- Total Fat: 54g
- Net carbs: 92g
- Sugar: 7g
- Fiber: 11g
- Protein: 34g
- Saturated fat: 10g
- Cholesterol: 25mg
- Sodium: 1410mg
- Carbohydrates: 103g
- This Chili’s spinach dip is my favorite. Also, it takes just 10 minutes to get it ready!
- The presence of spinach in this Chinese spinach noodles recipe gives the dish a brilliant color and a great nutrient boost.
- A family get-together can never go wrong with a perfect blend of fresh spinach, cheese, and milk. This chili white spinach queso recipe is nutritious and pocket-friendly.
- This Cheddars spinach dip recipe is one-of-a-kind and is perfected after several trials.
- How about a Chicken Spinach Feta Sausage Recipe? Yummy!
- You will love this Lawry’s creamed spinach recipe.
- Try this Cheddar Santa Fe’s spinach dip recipe
Below are some frequently asked questions about CPK asparagus spaghettini that can help your queries:
Why should I go for CPK asparagus spinach spaghettini?
CPK Asparagus Spinach Spaghettini is vegetable-rich pasta and is extremely delicious and nutritious.
Can a vegetarian eat CPK asparagus spinach spaghettini?.
Yes! However, you need to replace the chicken broth with a vegetable broth.