Cpk quinoa and arugula salad is a salad meal that comprises quinoa grains, peppery arugula vegetables, and other spices. This might just be that yummy breakfast, dinner, or picnic treat you’ve been craving. As the saying goes: you never know what you have been missing until it arrives!
The dressing for this salad recipe is also mind-boggling. What better dressing than a beautiful combination of oregano leaves, red wine, and extra virgin oil for your salad?
This recipe will blow your mind!
CPK Quinoa And Arugula Salad
- 1 cup cooked (quinoa)
- 2 cups fresh arugula leaves
- 1 medium-sized red onion
- 10 tomatoes in oil (sun-dried)
- 1 ½ tsp oil from the sun-dried tomato jar
- 1 bunch asparagus (with stalks cut off)
- 2 tbsp toasted pine nuts
- 4 ounces feta cheese cut into small chunks
- 1/4 tsp oregano leaves (dried)
- 2 tsp finely ground black pepper
- ¼ tsp kosher salt
- ½ cup extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 ½ tbsp red wine vinegar
- Wash quinoa thoroughly and cook according to package instructions. Then drain excess water from cooked quinoa.
- Transfer cooked and well-drained quinoa to a large bowl. Allow it to cool down at room temperature.
- To prepare the dressing, get a small bowl ready. Add red wine vinegar, olive oil, oregano, pepper, and salt. Mix the ingredients well.
- Add the sun-dried tomatoes, red onion, oil from the sun-dried tomato jar, dressing, and feta cheese to the cooled quinoa.
- Drizzle the dressing onto the quinoa, enabling the quinoa to remain evenly coated. Cover the coated quinoa with a lid and freeze for about fifteen minutes.
- Boil the asparagus for about ten minutes in a large saucepan. Asparagus is ready if it remains tender after you prick it with a fork.
- Drain the boiled asparagus and transfer it to a small bowl for cooling.
- Before serving the salad, toss two cups of fresh arugula into the coated quinoa.
- Serve the salad on five serving plates. Top each serving plate with toasted pine nuts and more asparagus.
- Sprinkle some ground black pepper on the salad.
What foods can I serve with quinoa and arugula salad?
Shaved parmesan is an ideal blend for green salads, most especially your quinoa and arugula salad.
Moreover, you can prepare shaved parmesan by simply shaving parmesan cheese into thin slices.
Could there be a tastier dish than mushroom risotto? I wished the answer was no!
More so, the secret to preparing a perfect mushroom risotto is by constantly stirring your mushroom and using a cold stock. Mushroom risotto blends well with quinoa and arugula salad.
Tomato salad is a toothsome salad dish that comprises a colorful collection of grape tomatoes and sweet cherries.
A salad meal is the best side dish you can pair with another variety of salad dishes. You only need to improvise which one to choose. However, for quinoa and arugula salad, tomato salad is the best match!
FAQs: CPK quinoa and arugula salad
What’s remarkable about CPK quinoa and arugula salad?
Firstly, the California pizza kitchen usually makes their salad distinctly.
Moreover, one ingredient that drew my attention to CPK quinoa and arugula salad is the red onions. Also, the presence of the red onions in the quinoa and arugula salad doesn’t overpower the salad, unlike other salads.
Are CPK quinoa and arugula salad health-friendly?
Perhaps you’ve been craving a salad dish that can keep you in a healthy state, then you’ve stopped at the right spot because quinoa and arugula salad will do!
Besides being a nutritious salad, quinoa and arugula salad are also a fantastic combo. Also, both are rich sources of essential minerals like potassium, calcium, vitamins, and many more that have tremendous benefits on your health.
Check out more yummy salad recipe
- The Whole Foods Orzo Spinach Salad – satisfy your pasta cravings without the guilt with this extremely healthy salad.
- Whip up the famous salad at home and satiate yourself on these yummy superfoods with the Whole Foods Black Beans and Quinoa Salad
- The Whole Foods Salmon Salad – the perfect recipe for seafood lovers, break the monotony of leafy salads with this scrumptious recipe.
- Whole Foods Kale and Cranberry Salad – health and deliciousness in one meal? This recipe is the sure winner.
- The Wilted Kale Salad – have stale kale that will probably go bad? Salvage it with this delicious salad and have your fill!
- Applebee’s Spinach and Shrimp Salad – another seafood favorite.
- The Barbuto Kale Salad – This one is a must-try.
- The Tavern Kale Salad – not a fan of the bitter kale? This salad will make you reconsider!