Some recipes are simply out of this word, and on this beautiful list, CPK spinach artichoke dip recipe proudly takes a front position.
Also, I am big on spinach recipes, so you can imagine the kind of joy that a combination of spinach, chicken stock, and mozzarella cheese gives me. Boundless joy, if you ask me!
Moreover, don’t let the list of the ingredients intimidate you! Also, if you can, try not to leave any single ingredient out.
This recipe is exactly the kind of mouth-watering meals momma warned you about????.
CPK Spinach Artichoke Dip Recipe
- 12 ounces frozen spinach (thawed, defrosted, and drained)
- 6 ounces canned artichoke bottoms (drained and sliced)
- 1/2 cup chicken stock
- 2 tbsp flour
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 2 tbsp butter (unsalted)
- 1/4 cup sour cream
- 1 ½ heavy cream
- 1 clove minced garlic
- 1 cup Italian cheese blend (shredded)
- 1/2 cup mozzarella cheese
- 1/2 cup parmesan cheese
- 1/2 basil (dried)
- 3/4 finely chopped white or yellow onion
- 1 ½ tsp sugar
- 2 tsp lemon juice
- 1/2 tsp Tabasco
- 1 bouillon cube
- In a saucepan( medium heat), add oil and melt in unsalted butter. Then add sliced onions and stir. Cook until dry for about four minutes.
- Pour garlic and dried basil in the same saucepan and cook for three minutes before the garlic turns brown.
- Add flour, stir and cook for about ten minutes until it turns golden-blond.
- In the same sauce, pour the chicken stock and allow it to simmer for some minutes. Then stir in the heavy cream and let it simmer further.
- Remove the heat. Add bouillon cube, cream cheese, Italian cheese blend, mozzarella cheese, parmesan cheese, lemon juice, and sugar. Stir until it forms an even mixture.
- Pour in the artichoke bottoms, sour cream, spinach, and Tabasco sauce. Mix until the cheese melts. At this point, the ingredients would have soaked well into themselves.
- Transfer the partially prepared cpk spinach artichoke dip into a small bowl.
- Get your oven and preheat it to about 350°F.
- Get a non-gooey baking dish ready and spread your spinach artichoke dip on it. Place in the oven and bake for about 20 minutes.
- Your cpk spinach artichoke dip is ready. Serve with a side dish that blends well.
What foods can I serve with cpk spinach artichoke dip?
Cpk spinach artichoke dip is creamy and flavourful. However, if you garnish this wonderful dish with the appropriate side dishes, it can bring your taste buds to another level!
Below are the three yummy foods you can serve with cpk spinach artichoke dip:
Nachos are great blends for cpk spinach artichoke dip, mainly because they blend well with dips (thick sauce). Also, Northern Mexicans are famous eaters of Nacho. Moreover, A plate of Nacho comprises heated tortilla chips and topped with melted cheese.
You can make your toasted baguette in just ten minutes. Firstly, slice your baguettes, then toast. Toasted baguettes are usually crispy. Also, they are a perfect option to serve with your cpk spinach dip.
Pita chips are made from pita bread. Also, they are delicious and super easy. Moreover, a drizzle of olive oil, salt, and a hot oven is all it takes to whip this pita goodness.
FAQs about cpk spinach artichoke dip
What is cpk?
California pizza kitchen, mostly known as cpk, is an American restaurant that serves mainly appetizers and desserts.
Moreover, cpk serves you one of the most delicious appetizers. If you crave a spicy or flavourful appetizer for your breakfast, go for cpk’s! However, keep it in mind to order this cpk spinach dip first!
As a vegetarian, can I go for cpk spinach artichoke dip?
Yes, you can! Even if you’re a vegetarian, it doesn’t stop you from being a diehard lover of cpk spinach dip.
However, you need to replace the chicken stock with a vegetable-based stock. Also, replace the bouillon cube with a vegetable cube. After doing this, you can have this meal without feeling guilty.
- This Chili’s spinach dip is my favorite. Also, it takes just 10 minutes to get it ready!
- The presence of spinach in this Chinese spinach noodles recipe gives the dish a brilliant color and a great nutrient boost.
- A family get-together can never go wrong with a perfect blend of fresh spinach, cheese, and milk. This chili white spinach queso recipe is nutritious and pocket-friendly.
- This Cheddars spinach dip recipe is one-of-a-kind and is perfected after several trials.
- How about a Chicken Spinach Feta Sausage Recipe? Yummy!
- You will love this Lawry’s creamed spinach recipe.
- Try this Cheddar Santa Fe’s spinach dip recipe
I am a yogi with a smoldering passion for nutrition and healthy living. I have been a Nutrition and Lifestyle Coach for over 11 years and now I want to help you. My mission is to inspire as many people as I can to expand their awareness and broaden their horizons by giving a voice to the choices that create abundant, radiant health. Here I share deliciously simple plant-based recipes, nutrition resources, detox tips, and a glimpse into my whole lifestyle.