Before we get on with some delicious recipes that you can make with Creme De Cacao liqueur, we must know what it is first. Creme De Cacao Liqueur, as you may have already guessed from the name, is a chocolate-based liqueur that is made with roasted cocoa beans to bring out the extensive chocolate flavor. The primary ingredients involved in making this chocolatey concoction are cacao beans, vodka, and vanilla beans (optional).
Another thing about this exceptional drink is the frothy, creamy and thick, syrupy texture it contains.
Types of Creme De Cacao Liqueur
This beautiful and delicious liqueur chocolaty delight comes in both White and Dark flavors.
These liqueurs attain their exquisite flavor due to their high-quality ingredients. Other than the ingredients, both white and dark versions are made using entirely different processes.
Creme De Cacao Liqueur
- 1 cup Water.
- 2 cups Cane Sugar.
- ¾ cup Cacao Nibs.
- 2 Vanilla Beans.
- 3 cups Vodka.
Let's get on with making the chocolaty concoction:
- Get a small saucepan and add to it water and Cane Sugar.
- Let them cook until the sugar fully dissolves in the water.
- Take it off the stove and let the Sugar syrup sit at room temperature.
- Get your Cacao nibs and place them in a grinder and grind until you get them crushed into powder form.
- Now get a jar and put the Cacao nibs powder, then add in your Vodka and Vanilla beans.
- Top it with the Sugar-water Syrup and give it a little mix.
- Close the cap tightly and place it in a dark and cool place.
- Shake it from time to time.
- After 30 days, take your jar and strain it.
- This step does take a little time and patience, but you must not skip it.
- Once you get the dark Liquid, you have yourself some delicious homemade Creme De Cacao Liqueur.
Creme De Cacao Liqueur Cocktails
Surprising name, isn’t it? However, it doesn’t contain any grasshoppers to the ingredients, Teehee! The drink has a neon green color with a minty chocolate taste to it. If you’re a fan of mint chocolate, you wouldn’t want to miss it.
All the chocolate lovers, Attention! If you’re a die-hard chocolate lover, you’ll be going to love this concoction for sure. It is creamy, delicious, and thick. Its thickness comes from the Irish cream and chocolate flavor, of course from creme de cacao liqueur. In addition, the finished version of this drink is garnished with chocolate shavings to make it look and taste more appealing and delicious.
Fun name, isn’t it? Well, Brandy Alexander is as creamy and boozy as your wildest dreams. It has a good amount of creme de cacao to enhance the flavor to a point where you would not want to stop drinking it.
Golden Cadillac is a creamy, pale-yellow drink that looks simple but has a very complex flavor. With every sip, you take you will have a taste of chocolate heaven.
Following are some mouth-watering recommendations for you to try out;
- Delicious drinks to try out: Chocolate Peanut Butter Shakeology, Peanut Butter Banana Juice Recipe
- Recipes for peanut butter lovers: Chocolate Chip Peanut Butter pie, Peanut Butter Cookie Cakes, Egg rolls with Peanut Butter, Baked Peanut Butter Chicken Recipe
- Recipes for cookie lovers: Paradise Bakery Peanut Butter cookie, Cherry Almond Biscotti
We hope you try out the recipe. But, if you do, do let us know in the comments below.