Getting a nutritious and quick meal can be tasking sometimes. Perhaps, you have been hunting for easy and nutritious breakfast recipes? Well, worry no more, I have got a simple solution for you via this crepes with almond milk recipe. It is easy to make and you only need to wear your Apron for 15 minutes.
Besides, if you do not have all the ingredients at home, you can readily get them at any store close to you.
Also, making this recipe can always be a hit, if you follow the simple instructions. Firstly, ensure you use blanched almonds flour due to its great texture and color. Eggs also work wonders for this recipe. They serve as the base for this creamy and rich meal.
Just try not to leave any ingredients out!
Crepes With Almond Milk Recipe
- 4 ounces of cream cheese
- 4 eggs
- 3/4 cup almond flour
- 2 tablespoons of granulated swerve sweetener
- 1/4 cup unsweetened almond milk
- Pinch salt
- Vegetable oil
- Place a large baking sheet with baking paper in a blender. Then, mix cheese, eggs, almond flour, sweetener, almond milk, and a pint of salt. Mix until smooth and well combined. Cover and leave for 6 minutes.
- Put a skillet pan over medium heat and add a little oil or butter (depending on your choice). Once the pan is hot, add six tablespoons of the mixture and allow it to spread into a layer across the edges of the pan.
- Cook until all edges are thoroughly cooked and can be lifted with a flat spoon or spatula.
- Lift gently, then cook the other side until slightly brown. Remove from the pan and place on the baking sheet, then continue the same process for the rest of the batter and mixture.
Health benefits of Crepes recipe with almond milk
Crepes made with almonds contain low calories. Thus, it is healthy for consumption. The calories contained are just the needed ones for your physical activities. So, relax, you are not going to add much weight by munching those tasty crepes.
Fat is good but not in excess. So, rest assured that the fat you get from the almond crepe is minimal and just sufficient for you. Interestingly, we need healthy fat to help lower the risk of heart disease.
What can I serve with crepes with almond milk?
You can have some fruit juice to step down your almond crepe. Well, the satisfaction you will get might make you let out a healthy belch. Yes, a healthy belch (winks). That means satisfaction at its peak.
Many people are concerned with the outward look of a meal as well as the nutritional benefits. So, some grape as toppings for the crepe is a beautiful option. Thus, while your eyes behold the beautiful décor, your stomach awaits a great delight.
Berries are a keto-friendly fruit. Moreso, they taste even more delicious inside crepes with whipped cream.
Frequently asked questions:
- Are almond crepes healthy? Almond crepes are highly nutritious and healthy.
- Can I keep crepe batter? You can keep your batter. Just ensure that it is kept in a refrigerator.
- How can I preserve my crepe batter? -in the refrigerator.
- Can I add sugar to my crepe recipe with almonds? -Yes, the choice is yours.
These easy almond recipes will put a big smile on your face
- If you like to keep it simple, then try this Almond Milk Flan
- Looking for something quick and easy, check out this Raspberry Almond Tart Recipe
- If you love to experiment, then this Almond Bailey is your go-to.
- Are you on a diet and looking for something fresh and lightweight? This low-carb Almond Hummus has got your back.
- Check out these amazing recipes that won’t disappoint you: Almond Buns, Almond Biscotti and Almond Crunch.