Crispy almond cookies recipe is the ultimate dessert! Serve this with bubble tea or iced tea for a cozy breakfast.
Moreso, this special cookie is bursting with chopped almonds, softened butter, and vanilla extract. Simply magnificent!
Got 45 minutes? Then let’s bake this cookie up to irresistible goodness!
Crispy Almond Cookies
- 3 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 cup finely chopped almonds
- 1 ½ cup softened butter
- 3 medium-sized eggs
- 1 cup white sugar
- ¼ tsp salt
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 1 ½ tsp baking powder
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- In a small bowl, mix the softened butter, white sugar, and brown sugar for about six minutes until it becomes smooth.
- Add the vanilla extract and whisked eggs; then mix.
- Add the all-purpose flour, salt, and baking powder. Stir in some almonds in the flour mixture and mix until it turns into a dough.
- On a parchment-lined baking sheet, place the dough using a cookie scoop and allow it to spread.
- Bake the spread cookies in an oven preheated to 350°F, for about ten minutes.
- When the edges of the almond cookie turn golden brown, it means you have baked it just right.
- Transfer the baked cookies to a baking sheet, allowing them to cool down for about five minutes.
- Finally, transfer the crispy almond cookies to a rack for super-cooling. From there, you can enjoy your crispy almond cookies.
What to serve with crispy almond cookies
Bubble tea has a rich, creamy taste which makes it an ideal pair for almond cookies. More so, Bubble tea originated in Taiwan. The tea usually comprises key ingredients like milk, brewed tea, creamer, sugar, and flavorings. Also, don’t forget to top it with chewy tapioca balls.
An Iced tea could be any of your favorite teas, like milk tea, cinnamon tea, and many more that are chilled.
You only need to infuse a cinnamon bark in water to make a fantastic cup of cinnamon tea. Moreover, the aroma of cinnamon tea is enough to arouse your appetite when you pair it with almond cookies.
Ginger tea is a sharp-flavored tea you can prepare using ginger root. Moreover, pairing your almond cookies with ginger tea is the same as signing up for a distinct, delicious breakfast.
FAQs: Crispy almond cookies
How can I make a crispy almond cookie that spreads?
Don’t fall into the category of people who don’t fancy almond cookies anymore just because it doesn’t spread. Have you ever thought you might be making your crispy almond cookies in the wrong way?
However, to make a perfect almond cookie that spreads, follow these two rules. Firstly, make use of an aluminum baking sheet. Secondly, make sure your dough is neither too dry nor too cold before baking it.
What flour is best to use for making crispy almond cookies?
All-purpose flour is the best for any form of cookies, most especially crispy almond cookies. Although you can also make use of almond flour. However, if you aren’t good at handling it, you had better stick to all-purpose flour.
How to store almond cookies
- Place the cookies in a sealable container, for up to 7 days. You can also store them in the refrigerator if you’d like them to keep longer.
- To freeze: Put your cookies in a ziplock bag and store in the freezer for up to 6 months.
Impress your friends with these beautiful almond recipes
- If you like to keep it simple, then try this Almond Milk Flan
- Looking for something quick and easy, check out this Raspberry Almond Tart Recipe
- If you love to experiment, then this Almond Bailey is your go-to.
- Are you on a diet and looking for something fresh and lightweight? This low-carb Almond Hummus has got your back.
- Check out these amazing recipes that won’t disappoint you: Almond Buns, Almond Biscotti and Almond Crunch
- This burnt almond cake, cannabis peanut butter recipe, and almond milk recipe will satisfy your craving