Giving up dairy from your diet and worried about what will happen to your love for Chocolate Chip Cookies? Don’t worry. We have a perfect solution for you; Dairy Free Chocolate Chip Cookies! They are an absolute American classic and the most eaten and loved in the country. These cookies have crunchy golden edges, soft chewy center with a divine taste.
The best thing about these cookies is that they are perfect for any occasion. Be it a get-together at your place or going to a picnic; you can serve them anytime! These cookies perfectly satisfy your sweet tooth cravings and have the right amount of sweetness, crunchiness, and softness! We bet once you taste these delicious cookies, then there is no turning back!
Though there are many ways to make dairy-free chocolate chip cookies, the recipe we are going to share is beyond perfection! This recipe offers not too soft nor too crunchy but just perfect chocolate chip cookies. The tempting taste of these cookies is heavenly.
Classic Dairy Free Chocolate Chip Cookies Recipe
- In a bowl, add flour, baking soda, and salt. Mix them well.
- In a separate bowl, add butter, brown sugar, superfine sugar, egg, and vanilla extract- whisk the ingredients together until they turn smooth.
- Gently add the dry ingredients into the wet ingredients- fold them together and add chocolate chips.
- Cover the bowl and refrigerate it. You can refrigerate the batter for 1 hour to two days- it depends on you.
- Preheat the oven at 350°. Take two large baking sheets and spread them on the baking tray.
- Take out the batter from the refrigerator and scoop out small portions of the cookie dough and roll them into balls. Aline them on the baking sheet.
- Bake the Cookies for 12-15 minutes- until they start turning light brown and the edges become firm- while the center part stays soft.
- Finally, take out the cookies from the oven and let them cool for 10- 15minutes.
Your crispy yet chewy Dairy Free Chocolate Chip Cookies are ready for munching! Enjoy!
Why You Should Add These Scrumptious Cookies in Your Diet?
- The dairy free chocolate chip cookies are amazingly soft and incredibly chewy.
- They are perfect for satisfying your sweet cravings and consist of less calories.
- You can have any time of the day and go well with anything- warm milk, tea, or coffee!
- They are made without butter- so they are absolutely dairy free or you can use dairy-free or vegan butter for the recipe. coconut oil is also a good option!
- Above all, their delicious cookies are gluten-free.
Tips to Store the Cookies
We know that there won’t be any leftovers, but if you want to store them for later use then take an airtight jar and keep the cookies in it at room temperature. They will stay crunchy and fresh for 2 weeks. If you want to store the cookies for a longer time then take a zip lock bag and keep the Cookies in the refrigerator- they will stay fresh for up to 6 months!
- Panera Lentil Quinoa Bowl recipe
- Peanut Butter Banana Juice
- Cherry Almond Biscotti
- The Chew Salmon Recipe
- Old Bay Salmon Recipe
- Passover Salmon Recipe
- Incredible Hulk Drink
- Cheddars Salmon Recipe
So on this weekend grab some dairy-free chocolate chips and bake your favorite Dairy-free Chocolate Chip Cookies! Do follow the above recipe and let us know how it turned out to be!
I am a yogi with a smoldering passion for nutrition and healthy living. I have been a Nutrition and Lifestyle Coach for over 11 years and now I want to help you. My mission is to inspire as many people as I can to expand their awareness and broaden their horizons by giving a voice to the choices that create abundant, radiant health. Here I share deliciously simple plant-based recipes, nutrition resources, detox tips, and a glimpse into my whole lifestyle.