Want to make Domino’s Spinach and Feta Pizza Recipe at home? Well, your search is over as today I will be sharing with you the homemade process, detailed ingredients, and recipe for making this scrumptious delicacy all by yourself. All you need is a handful of easily available ingredients, and Voila! you are good to go.
So, without further ado let’s jump onto the recipe process.
Domino’s Spinach and Feta Pizza Recipe
- Prepared Pizza Dough
- 1 Cup Alfredo Sauce
- 2 Cups Baby Spinach
- 1 pcs Onion Diced
- 2 Cloves Garlic Minced
- 3/4 Cup Mozzarella Cheese Shredded
- 1/2 Cup Feta Cheese Crumbled
- 1/4 Cup Asiago Cheese Grated
- 1/4 Cup Parmesan Cheese Grated
Pizza dough ingredients
- 1 Cup Flour
- 3/4 tsp Fine Sea Salt
- 3/4 Active Dry Yeast
- 1 tbsp Olive Oil Extra Virgin
Domino's spinach and feta pizza instructions;
- Preheat the oven to 450 degrees.
- Roll out pizza dough and spoon on Alfredo sauce.
- Layer on spinach, onions, garlic, mozzarella, feta, Asiago, and Parmesan.
- Bake for 10 to 15 minutes until golden brown
Pizza dough instructions;
- In a large mixing bowl, add flour and salt.
- In another bowl, add less than 1 cup lukewarm tap water, olive oil, and yeast. Stir together the pour into the flour mixture.
- Using your hands, knead until well combined or for 3 minutes. Allow the mixture to rest for 15 minutes.
- Knead the rested dough for 3 minutes. Cut it into two 2 pieces and shape each into a ball.
- Place the rested dough on a heavily floured surface. Cover it with a wet cloth and allow it to rest for 3 to 4 hours at room temperature. If placed in a refrigerator, allow it to rest for 3 to 4 hours
- Knead rested dough for 3 minutes. Cut into 2 equal pieces and shape each into a ball. Place on a heavily floured surface, cover with a dampened cloth and let it rest for 3 to 4 hours at room temperature or for 8 to 24 hours in the refrigerator.
- When ready to make the dough into pizza, place each dough on a floured surface. Use your fingers to stretch it, after that use your hand to shape it into desired shapes.
Tips for Perfectly Shaping the Dough for Pizza
If you have stored the sought in the refrigerator; remove it 30 to 45 minutes before you begin to shape it for pizza. You can immediately shape the dough if kept at room temperature.
- Calories 250KCal
- Total Fat: 10.2g
- Trans Fat 0.3g
- Cholesterol: 27mg
- Sodium: 412mg
- Total Carbohydrate: 23g
- Dietary Fiber: 11g
- Sugars : 1.6g
- Protein: 9.1g
- Calcium: 107mg
- Alcohol: 0g
- Iron: 1mg
Health Benefits: Domino’s Spinach Feta Pizza
- Pizza contains different herbs and grains with decent fiber content. Fiber helps in promoting easier digestion, and preventing digestion problems such as constipation and bloating.
- Fiber content also helps you cut down on excessive eating, which in turn leads to weight loss. It further helps to promote heart health by reducing LDL cholesterol levels.
- The cheese in pizza helps to promote bone structure.
Tip: Consume pizza together with other dairy foods to have healthy bones.
More of Spinach Delicacies
- This Chili’s Spinach Dip takes only 10 minutes to prepare and is my personal favorite.
- The presence of spinach in this Chinese Noodles Recipe gives the dish a brilliant color and a great nutrient boost.
- A family get-together can never go wrong with a perfect blend of fresh spinach, cheese, and milk. Try this Chili White Spinach Queso Recipe, which is extremely nutritious and pocket-friendly.
- This Cheddars Spinach Dip Recipe is a perfect blend of cheesy spinach.
- Looking for more? Try these; Chicken Spinach Feta Sausage Recipe, Lawry’s Creamed Spinach Recipe, and Cheddar Santa Fe’s Spinach Dip Recipe.
I hope you liked today’s special and will give it a try. Let me know how it turned out for you in the comments sections below.
I am a yogi with a smoldering passion for nutrition and healthy living. I have been a Nutrition and Lifestyle Coach for over 11 years and now I want to help you. My mission is to inspire as many people as I can to expand their awareness and broaden their horizons by giving a voice to the choices that create abundant, radiant health. Here I share deliciously simple plant-based recipes, nutrition resources, detox tips, and a glimpse into my whole lifestyle.