This Elvis banana peanut butter cake is about to become your favorite! It features Elvis’ favorites; Peanut butter, banana, and chocolate fudge.
Besides, it will make your friends and family feel like royalty. Don’t forget to get a royal robe and crown! They will ask for it after munching this cake.
Shall we proceed to make a royal cake?
Elvis Banana Peanut Butter Cake
Peanut butter banana frosting ingredients
- 8 tablespoons butter, softened
- 1 1⁄2 cups powdered sugar
- 4 tablespoons creamy peanut butter
- 1⁄2 mashed banana
- Vanilla extract
- 1⁄2 cup creamy peanut butter
- 3 bananas, mashed
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1⁄2 cup water
- 2 large eggs
- 2 tablespoons cocoa powder
- 3/4ounce devil's food cake mix (without pudding)
- 1⁄2 cup chopped peanuts
- 2 tablespoons peanuts
- Dried banana pieces
- Using an electric mixer, beat together the butter and peanut butter until smooth.
- Beat in the powdered sugar and milk until frosting reaches a spreadable consistency.
- Add the mashed banana, then mix well.
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees F. Grease flour pan and set aside.
- In a medium bowl and with an electric mixer, beat the peanut butter, sliced banana, oil, and water together on medium speed until mostly smooth or only a few very small pieces of banana are visible.
- At a low speed, beat in the egg, cake mix, and cocoa powder. Increase the speed to medium-high and beat for 1 minute or until the batter is well blended.
- Fold in the peanuts gently.
- Spoon an equal amount of batter into each round, Bake on the center rack for 15-20 minutes or until a wooden pick inserted into the center of the cakes comes out clean. Cool on rack.
- Remove frosting from the fridge while the cake is cooling. Frost cake when ready.
- Sprinkle the top with an even amount of the chopped peanuts.
- Garnish the top with a dried banana chip.
What if I am not ready to use the buttercream immediately?
If you aren’t ready to use the buttercream immediately, place it in the refrigerator with a piece of plastic wrap pressed firmly against it.
However, when you are ready to use it, you will need to heat it again. Also, do not try to beat the buttercream right out of the refrigerator otherwise your buttercream will separate.
Health Benefits of bananas
Moderates blood sugar level
Bananas are rich in pectin, a type of fiber that gives the flesh its spongy structural form. Moreover, pectin helps to moderate blood sugar levels after meals and reduce appetite by slowing the emptying.
Improve digestive health
A medium-sized banana has about 3 grams of fiber, making bananas a fairly good fiber source
Moreso, Dietary fiber has been linked to many health benefits, including improved digestion.
According to studies, eating more fiber from vegetables and fruits like bananas body weight and weight loss.
Bananas are a great dietary source of potassium. One medium-sized banana (118 grams) contains 9% of the RDI.
Moreover, A potassium-rich diet can help lower blood pressure. Also, people who eat plenty of potassium have up to a 27% lower risk of heart disease.
Tips for making Elvis banana peanut butter cake
- Once the cake mixture is made put it straight into the oven. Note that the raising agent will begin to work once it comes in contact with any of the wet ingredients. Thus, to ensure your cake rises well, make sure it goes into the oven immediately.
- Preheat the oven for the required time. If you put a cake into an oven that’s not hot enough, it will affect the way it rises
- Mix the required ingredient until the mixture lightens in texture and color. This will increase the air and volume of the cake, giving you a lighter result.
- Don’t mix too hard or under mix: When mixing the batter with an electric mixer, simply mix until they become well combined.
Get creative with these peanut butter recipes
- Looking to try something new with Peanut Butter or want to serve something unique to the guests? Try this Nestle Toll House peanut butter chocolate chip cookie recipe!
- None in this world can say no to this freshly baked, warm, and delicious Mrs. Fields Peanut Butter Cookie Recipe.
- Easy and delicious Joy of cooking peanut butter cooking recipe.
- This Joey’s peanut butter cookies will take your dessert game from hero to zero.
- Craving for some dessert or bored of the same snacking meals? Make this giant peanut butter cookie.
- What could be more yummy than this baked peanut butter chicken recipe.