Become the next star of your social gathering, by preparing this salmon recipe; I am sure that you will find everyone praising this recipe even after the party is over. This Emeril Salmon Recipe features sweet corn, tomato, and avocado relish. Sounds like an ultimate salmon delicacy right? It certainly is!
Moreover, you only need 20 minutes to get this ready. So, put on your favorite apron and get started.
Emeril Salmon Recipe
- 2 ears Corn. Husks and silks removed
- 2 Vine-Ripened Tomatoes. Cut into 3/4-inch pieces
- 2 tbsp Parsley. Chopped
- 2 Avocados.
- 3 tbsp Olive Oil. Extra virgin
- 1/2 Red Onion. Small-sized
- 2 tbsp Lemon Juice. Fresh
- 4 Salmon Fillets. Skin-On (6 ounches each)
- 1/2 tsp Creole Seasoning.
- Vegetable Oil. For grates
- 1/2 Ground Pepper.
- Salt. To taste
- Cook corn until it becomes soft in a large pot of boiling water.
- Cut off the tip of each corn and stand the corn in a wide shallow bowl.
- With the use of a sharp knife, slice downward to release the kernels.
- Add avocado, parsley, tomatoes, onions, lemon juice, 2 tablespoons oil, pepper, and salt in a bowl. Combine.
- Heat grill to medium oil. Clean and oil the hot grates.
- Rub salmon with oil. Sprinkle creole seasoning and season with salt and pepper.
- Grill the fish for 5 minutes by placing the skin side down. Do this until it becomes crispy.
- Flip the fish with a thin spatula, and cook until it turns pinkish in the center. Do this for 4 minutes or more.
- Your Emeril Salmon is ready to be served!
Tips to Add More Delight to Emeril Salmon Recipe
- To prevent salmon from sticking, make sure the grill is hot and grates are properly oiled when you place salmon to cook.
- What if the salmon does not release from the grill easily? The fish releases itself easily once it is properly cooked. However, if it doesn’t, allow it to cook a bit longer.
- I recommend using wild salmon for this recipe. As, wild salmon is much leaner than farm-raised, and this low and slow method traps the fish’s natural oils, yielding a soft, silky, buttery texture – it practically melts in your mouth.
Interesting Sides to Serve With Emeril Salmon Recipe
Herbed Potatoes: This herbed potato from Delish is about to change your mindset about potatoes. It features spices like rosemary, parsley, thyme leaves, and red pepper flakes.
Chickpea Salad: Thanks to the chickpeas, this salad will keep you full for hours. Moreso, this salad is flavorful and juicy.
Lemon Green Bean: This lemon green bean is the perfect epitome of a healthy and easy side dish.
Steamed Broccoli: This steamed broccoli is easy to cook and perfectly pairs with your Emeril salad.
Sautéed mushroom: This recipe is plant-based. However, it has the feel of taking a satisfying bite of meat. It also takes only 10 minutes to make.
Nutritional Fact: Emeril Salmon Recipe
- Calories: 350Kcal
- Total Fat: 83 g
- Omega 6 Fatty Acid: 4 g
- Saturated Fat: 18 g
- Trans Fat: 0 g%
- Iron: 5 mg
- Zinc: 0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate: 6 g
- Dietary Fiber: 5 g
- Sugar: 0 g
- Protein: 120 g
- Alcohol: 0 g
- Omega 3 Fatty Acid: 11g
- Cholesterol: 393 mg
- Sodium: 358 mg
- Calcium: 141 mg
- Potassium: 2698 mg
- Magnesium: 0 mg
- Vitamin A: 51.16%
- Vitamin C: 47.88%
Mouth-Watering Recommendations from the House of Salmon
- This Longhorn Salmon Recipe is not only delicious, it is also healthy!
- The kick from the acidic lemon and rum and the freshness of the mint make this Mojito Salmon Recipe very special.
- Get ready to be addicted to these lovely salmon recipes; Baked Copper River Salmon Recipe, Creamed Salmon Recipe, Costco Stuffed Salmon Recipe Mediterranean Crusted Salmon, and Misoyaki Salmon Recipe.
I hope you liked today’s special. Let me know of your experience with this recipe. I would love to hear from you in the comments section below.