Attention, Dip lovers: here’s the perfect Emeril Spinach and Artichoke dip recipe! Also, it brings out the best savory flavor with lemon juice and fresh herbs.
I am convinced of three things: First, this is the best spinach dip out there. Also, you will definitely make another batch the next day.
Lastly, your dip game will never remain the same!
Emeril Spinach and Artichoke Dip Recipe
- 2 (10-ounce) packages of fresh spinach
- 4 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 2 teaspoons fresh lemon juice
- 1 cup 1/2-inch cubes rindless brie
- 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon cayenne
- 1/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 cup milk
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 1 cup grated Monterey Jack
- 1 (6 1/2-ounce) jar marinated artichoke hearts
- 4 strips bacon (fried crisp, drained, and chopped)
- 1/4 cup grated parmesan
- 1 cup chopped yellow onions
- 1 tablespoon minced garlic
- Assorted chips
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.
- Lightly grease a 9-inch round chafing dish and set it aside.
- Bring a medium pot of water to a boil. Add the spinach and cook until it becomes wilted.
- Remove and refresh under cold running water. Squeeze to remove all excess water and chop. Set aside.
- Melt the butter over medium-high heat in a medium pot.
- Add the onions and cook, stirring, for 3 minutes
- Next add pepper, cayenne, salt, and garlic. Cook and stir for 1 minute.
- Add the flour stirring constantly, to make a light roux, about 2 minutes.
- Add the cream and milk. Stir until the mixture becomes thick and creamy for 2 to 3 minutes.
- Add the cooked spinach and lemon juice, and stir.
- Add the grated and cubed cheese, bacon, artichoke hearts and stir well.
- Remove from the heat and pour into the prepared dish.
- Top with the Parmesan and bake until bubbly, about 10 minutes.
- Remove from the oven and serve hot with chips.
What to serve with Artichoke Dip?
Your baguette works perfectly with artichoke dip. You only need baguettes slices, butter, and salt
Pretzel is one of the easiest homemade snacks.
Pita chips are not only versatile or great on dips cheese, they also tend to be healthier than other chips. Moreover, they contain less fat and salt.
Homemade Breadsticks are light, buttery, simple, crispy and so delicious!
Also, you can make them by hand or in a stand mixer. These easy breadsticks are ready to eat in less than 90 minutes.
Health Benefits of artichoke
Regulate blood sugar
According to this study, artichoke extract may help lower blood pressure in people with already elevated levels.
Improves liver health
Artichokes contain fiber, which keeps the digestive system healthy by promoting friendly gut bacteria. It also reduces the risk of certain bowel cancers and alleviates constipation and diarrhea.
How long will homemade Emeril spinach and artichoke dip last in the fridge?
Your homemade artichoke dip will last 4 to 5 days in the refrigerator.
Can I keep leftover Emeril spinach and artichoke dip?
Yes, you can. Spread the mixture in the pa. Also, cover and freeze it. It will store well for up to 3 months.
Impress friends and fam with this delicious spinach recipes
- This Chili’s spinach dip is my favorite. Also, it takes just 10 minutes to get it ready!
- The presence of spinach in this Chinese spinach noodles recipe gives the dish a brilliant color and a great nutrient boost.
- A family get-together can never go wrong with a perfect blend of fresh spinach, cheese, and milk. This chili white spinach queso recipe is nutritious and pocket-friendly.
- This Cheddars spinach dip recipe is one-of-a-kind and is perfected after several trials.
- How about a Chicken Spinach Feta Sausage Recipe? Yummy!
- You will love this Lawry’s creamed spinach recipe.
- Try this Cheddar Santa Fe’s spinach dip recipe