Famous Dave smoked salmon dip is a spicy, delicious dip that can be combined with various foods. This recipe is super easy, so you won’t have a hard time preparing this meal even if it’s your first time. There is a big bonus: This recipe is gluten-free.
Got 40 minutes? Then let’s make the best salmon dip ever!
Famous Dave’s Smoked Salmon Dip Recipe
- 3 cups shredded salmon(salmon fillets)
- 1½ tbsp cayenne pepper
- ½ tbsp ground black pepper
- 8 ounces cream cheese
- 1½ tbsp salt
- 3 tbsp olive oil
- 2 capers capers
- Rinse salmon fillets thoroughly and drain them.
- In a large bowl, place the drained salmon fillets. Then sprinkle on it some cayenne pepper and ground black pepper. Rub the peppered salmon fillets with olive oil.
- Get an oven and preheat it to 350 °F. Place the peppered salmon in it and bake for about thirty minutes. Allow it to cool down for about five minutes; then shred the baked salmon using a fork.
- Mash the cream cheese with a spoon to soften it.
- In another large bowl, combine the baked salmon fillets, cream cheese, the remaining cayenne pepper, and capers. Mix the ingredients.
- At last, the famous dave's smoked salmon dip is ready. Serve with any main dish of your choice, then chow down!
Main dishes to pair with Famous dave smoked salmon dip
Bruschetta: Bruschetta makes a superb combo when paired with famous dave’s smoked salmon dip. Simply chop tomatoes, garlic, and basil. Then pour the chopped ingredients on a toasted baguette. Also, make sure you rub the toasted baguette with olive oil.
Jicama Slaw: Jicama slaw dish is a light, crunchy vegan salad that comprises nutritious vegetables tossed in a vinaigrette.
Asparagus salad: You can make asparagus salad yummier by pairing it with famous dave’s smoked salmon dip. Firstly, blanch the asparagus for two minutes. Then mix it with salad greens, cherry tomatoes, walnuts, and goat cheese. Don’t forget to also dress the salad with balsamic glaze.
Celery salad: Celery salad paired with salmon dip is a match made in heaven. Just get your raisins, walnuts, and crunchy celery ready.
Yes, famous dave’s smoked salmon dip is gluten-free and you don’t need to replace any ingredients in this dish recipe to make it gluten-free.
If you are allergic to gluten or you just like feasting on gluten-free foods, then you are safe with this dip.
- The spicy, flavorful taste of Costco salmon Milano spurred me to make it one of my favorites.
- Also, this Costco salmon burger is very easy to prepare.
- This Chum salmon recipe is a delicacy worth trying.I love good salmon recipes!
- Even more, I love an EASY salmon recipe like this baked copper river salmon.
- If you have been wondering how to make a creamed salmon recipe, you really won’t believe how easy it is. Just 7 ingredients and you have got a royal meal.
- Here is a simple copper chef salmon recipe to spice up your Saturday mornings
- Get creative with Chicken of the Sea Salmon, Trader Joe’s Salmon, Blue Apron Salmon, and Bradley Smoked Salmon.