Ever had Filipino salmon? If not, then you need to make this beautiful recipe. This salmon recipe is quick and easy to make. If you wish to, you can make this dish in a large quantity as it can last for several days if stored in an airtight container. It tastes even more delicious after the first day!
Let’s make this recipe.
Filipino Salmon Recipe
- 5 pieces salmon fillets
- ¾ cup butter (salted)
- 2½ tbsp canola oil
- 3 tbsp garlic powder
- 4 sprigs thyme
- 1½ tbsp salt
- ⅛ finely ground black pepper
- 2 small-sized fresh lemon fruit
- In a small bowl, pour the ground black pepper, garlic, and salt. Then mix the ingredients well.
- Place the salmon fillets on a small plate. Sprinkle the remaining garlic powder on every part of the salmon fillets. Let the coated salmon fillets stay for about ten minutes.
- Set the saucepan to medium heat and melt some salted butter in it. Add the canola oil.
- Place the coated salmon fillet in the saucepan and sprinkle some thyme on it. Cook for about seven minutes, turning each side of the salmon fillet constantly.
- The Filipino salmon is ready when it turns brown. Serve with desired side dish.
What Side Dishes Can I Pair With Filipino Salmon?
Here are four yummy side dishes you can pair with Filipino salmon:
Miso-Tahini noodles: Miso-Tahini noodles is a colorful soba noodle salad soaked in a creamy miso-tahini dressing. Its chief ingredients include cilantro, toasted sesame seeds, snow peas, scallion, and carrot.
Brown rice: Brown rice is whole grain rice that has its husk removed. You can prepare your brown rice simply by cooking it in broth. Top your brown rice with salmon for a delicious flavor.
Oatmeal porridge: Oatmeal porridge comprises oats, almonds, pepper, and other seasonings. Simply pair with salmon for a delightful meal.
Tomato couscous: Tomato couscous is tasty, but it needs a spicy fish meal to improve its taste. Your salmon comes in handy here!
- Carb: 10 g
- Dietary Fiber: 0 g
- Sugar: 5 g
- Fat: 6 g
- Saturated: 2 g
- Polyunsaturated: 0 g
- Monounsaturated: 0 g
- Trans: 0 g
- Protein: 45 g
- Sodium: 978 mg
- Potassium: 0 mg
- Cholesterol: 211 mg
- Vitamin A: 0 %
- Vitamin C: 0 %
- Calcium: 0%
Delicious Salmon Recommendations
- The spicy, flavorful taste of Costco Salmon Milano is one of my top favorites.
- Costco salmon burger is very easy to prepare and extremely delicious.
- This Chum salmon recipe is a delicacy worth trying.
- I love good salmon recipes! Even more, I love an EASY salmon recipe like Baked Copper River Salmon.
- If you have been wondering how to make Creamed Salmon Recipe, you really won’t believe how easy it is. Just 7 ingredients and you have to yourself; a royal meal.
- This Copper River Sockeye Salmon recipe is a delicious treat for a special family get-together, a table for two dinner, or a simple breakfast.
- Here is a simple Copper Chef Salmon Recipe to spice up your Saturday mornings