Salmon is a popular, healthy, and extremely delicious seafood. To add more flavor and nutrition to your regular meals; Flaked Salmon Recipe is a must-try!
So, whether you are on a diet, exercising, or looking for a nutritious delight, Flaked Salmon will treat you just right.
The love for Salmon cannot be described better than our today’s recipe. So without further ado let’s jump into its ingredients, nutrients, recipe, and everything else you need to know.
Flaked Salmon Recipe
- 6 pcs Salmon fillets.
- ½ tbsp Refined salt.
- 1 tbsp Olive oil.
- 1 pc Onion, properly diced in medium cubes.
- ½ cup Slices of mushrooms.
- ½ cup Water.
- 2 tbsp Cornstarch dissolved in water.
- 1 cup Almond oil.
- 2 pinches Black pepper.
- 1 ½ tbsp Parsley, (optional) .
Several more ingredients can be added in the Flaked Salmon Recipe as per your choice, such as adding more spices and vegetables to it, but it is optional.
- Place the Salmon fillets on a baking sheet and cover it with parchment paper.
- Put or brush Olive Oil on the Salmon fillets
- Sprinkle Salt on the Salmon fillets
- Now, place the fillets in the oven and set them on 400° F. Cook the fillets for 20 minutes or until the fillets are cooked properly and can flake easily.
- Saute Onions and Mushrooms for around 10 minutes. Then, add Salt and Pepper to the Vegetables and mix them well.
- Now, add the Almond Milk and Cornstarch, mix them well until they become a thick sauce.
- Mix the Vegetables with the Sauce.
- Now, add the Flaked Salmon to the Sauce and combine them well. Now, take it out in a bowl or plate and top the Flaked Salmon with Parsley. Here your Flaked Salmon is ready to be served.
- You can also top Flaked Salmon with ChiliFlakes, Jalapenos, Oregano, or with many Vegetables as well, such as Carrots, Spinach, Tomatoes, etc.
The nutritional benefits of Flaked Salmon Recipe are:
What to Serve with Flaked Salmon Recipe?
To make Flaked Salmon more delicious, some sides can be served with it, such as;
- Serve this amazing Flash Fried Spinach with the Flaked Salmon.
- Thinking to pair the Flaked Salmon with a dessert, then go for Lemon Almond Cake.
- Make your Flaked Salmon more presentable by adding Dutch lettuce in it.
Since Flaked Salmon Recipe is so simple and easy to cook, you can make it in little quantities and make it fresh whenever you want to eat it. But if there’s any leftover Flaked Salmon, you can easily store it in the refrigerator for 2-3 days. Simply put the Flaked Salmon in a bowl and cover it with plastic wrap; it can stay for 2-3 days in the refrigerator. Or, if you want to store the Flaked Salmon for more than a week or so, you can keep it in the freezer, covered up with a plastic wrap.
Treat Yourself with a Delicious Flaked Salmon:
Flaked Salmon is a favorable addition to your diet. You can have this healthy dish any time of the day-be it lunch or dinner, and cherry on top; it is super easy and quick to cook. Give this Flaked Salmon Recipe a try, and you wouldn’t be able to resist trying it again!
Want to try out more delicious and tempting recipes? Then have a look at the following recipes:
- These Salmon recipes are a must-try, Irish Salmon Recipe, and Indian Salmon Curry Recipe.
- In the mood for some gluten-free and light dessert, then try out this Instant Pot Chocolate Chip Banana Bread(Gluten-free).