Inviting your friends for a movie night? Or looking for a healthy and exciting snack to munch on? Worry not; the Garlic Chicken Spinach Pizza will serve you right!
Whether you are looking for a quick lunch recipe or a perfect balance of calories and delicious food, the Garlic Chicken Spinach Pizza is the best choice.
Garlic Chicken Spinach Pizza Recipe
- 2 tbsp Butter (melted).
- 1 tsp Garlic (chopped).
- ½ kg Boneless chicken (preferably chopped in small square size pieces).
- ½ cup Spinach (washed and finely chopped).
- ¼ cup Cheddar cheese (shredded).
- ¼ cup Mozzarella cheese (shredded).
- Heat your oven at 450°F.
- Melt butter in a non-stick skillet at low heat until sizzling, probably 10-inches.
- Add garlic in the melted and saute it.
- Then add chicken, saute it for 4-5 minutes, and turn light brown.
You can get ready-made pizza crust, or you can make it on your own
- Place pizza crust in the pan, top it with chicken and cheese.
You can add several things or top your pizza, such as pepperoni, mushrooms, or add several spices to it.
- Place the pizza directly on the oven rack. Bake it for 10-15 minutes or until the cheese melts.
- Take out the pizza from the oven, leave it for 5-10 minutes, and then take it out of the pan (can also be served in the pan)
You can keep leftover pizza slices in the refrigerator for 1-2 days, but not longer than that.
The best tip to eat them is to heat the leftover pizza in a microwave.
Which Cuisine is Pizza From?
Pizzas are said to be an Italian Cuisine.
But it is hard to tell from which cuisine the Garlic Chicken Spinach Pizza belongs since it is made in almost every part of the world with different recipes and ingredients. Therefore, you can say Garlic Chicken Spinach Pizza doesn’t come under a specific cuisine.
What Could Be Served with Garlic Chicken Spinach Pizza?
A number of healthy yet delicious side-lines that can be served with the Garlic Chicken Spinach Pizza includes:
- A perfect bowl of Caesar salad.
- Baked potatoes and baked Garlic bread.
- Yummy and crispy nachos or crackers with some lemonade and smoothies.
How Many Calories Are There in Garlic Chicken Spinach Pizza?
Some people might think that pizza contains many calories and don’t consider it a healthy option.
However, this Garlic chicken spinach pizza is a healthy option; each slice of this pizza contains around 400 calories, so it doesn’t add much to your calorie count and is extremely filling and satisfies your cravings!
Whether you are out of time to make lunch for your kids or you are looking for a healthy and delicious snacking option, this Garlic Chicken Spinach Pizza Recipe is your savior.
Looking for more interesting and easy recipes to try at home? Why not try the following:
- For fuller and lighter food, try out these amazing recipes of Instant Pot Chicken Broth and Pot Chilli Mac.
- On a diet and craving for some delicious dessert? Then try this low-fat lemon and silk tofu cheesecake.
- In the mood , eat something spicy? Then these Barbecue Chicken Wings are best for you.
- Try this mouth watering dessert, Pumpkin Pie.
I am a yogi with a smoldering passion for nutrition and healthy living. I have been a Nutrition and Lifestyle Coach for over 11 years and now I want to help you. My mission is to inspire as many people as I can to expand their awareness and broaden their horizons by giving a voice to the choices that create abundant, radiant health. Here I share deliciously simple plant-based recipes, nutrition resources, detox tips, and a glimpse into my whole lifestyle.