Give yourself a break and have some delicious Peanut Butter Cookie Cake! Peanut Butter is healthy and can be utilized in several recipes, however, this Giant Peanut Butter Cookie Cake is to die for and is the perfect combination with your evening tea or coffee.
Giant Peanut Butter Cookie Cake Recipe
- 4 ½ cups All-purpose flour.
- ⅔ cups Cocoa powder.
- 1½ tsp Fine salt.
- 2 tsp Refined baking soda.
- 3 cups 3 cups of dark brown sugar.
- 24 tbsp Unsalted and melted butter.
- 4 pcs Medium eggs.
- 3 cups Chocolate chips, preferably semisweet.
- 2 tsps Vanilla extract or essence.
- ½ cup Roasted- peanuts, probably honey-roasted.
- ½ cup Peanut Butter.
Ingredients for Frosting(Optional):
- 16 tbsp Melted butter.
- 2 cups Confectioners’ sugar and confetti .
- 1 cup Peanut Butter.
- The first step is to set the oven at 375°C and let it heat.
- Whisk together all the dry ingredients, the flour, baking powder, cocoa powder, and salt in a bowl, except brown sugar.
- Now, beat the brown sugar and butter in the electric mixer on medium speed in another bowl until it gets fluffy, for about 6 minutes.
- It's time to add the four eggs to the butter mixture, one egg at a time. Next, beat in the vanilla on medium speed.
- Now, add the flour mixture, and beat until mixed properly, but don’t go overboard with beating. Then, fold in the chocolate chips by hand.
- Make 6-8 balls from the dough. Now place the balls between 4 baking sheets or butter papers (per sheet, two balls ). Using your hands, flatten them into 6-inch circles; make sure there is enough space for the cookies to rise. Bake until just set, 12 to 14 minutes.
- Let the baking sheet cool down for 10 minutes, then transfer to a rack to cool completely.
- Place one Cookie on the serving dish, then add some Peanut Butter Cookie Cake, then repeat this for rest of the cookies. Then, on the top, add a layer of chocolate ganache (can make it at home) and add some confetti and chocolate chips. Your Peanut Butter Cookie Cake is ready to serve.
Whether you are a calorie-conscious person or want to make something special for a picnic, Giant Peanut Butter Cookie Cake is the best choice. You can have it for breakfast or as a midnight snack.
How to Store Giant Peanut Butter Cookie Cake?
Place the cake in an airtight box for 1-2 days, not more than that because it will get bitter.
Be it a little get-together or a little birthday celebration of a family member, and the Giant Peanut Butter Cookie Cake is best for every occasion. Satisfying your sweet tooth and keeping the calories count minimum, the Giant Peanut Butter Cookie Cake keeps a perfect balance!
- Try this yummy recipe of Brown Rice Remen.
- In the mood for some gluten-free and light dessert, then try out this Instant Pot Chocolate Chip Banana Bread(Gluten-free).
- Conscious about your weight and looking for a healthy food option? Then give Brown Rice Ramen a try.
- What could be a more yummy meal for lunch than Classic Hummus and Vegan Avocado Pasta?
I am a yogi with a smoldering passion for nutrition and healthy living. I have been a Nutrition and Lifestyle Coach for over 11 years and now I want to help you. My mission is to inspire as many people as I can to expand their awareness and broaden their horizons by giving a voice to the choices that create abundant, radiant health. Here I share deliciously simple plant-based recipes, nutrition resources, detox tips, and a glimpse into my whole lifestyle.