The Gluten-free Hamantaschen Recipe Almond Flour is an excellent addition to your recipe list. Be it with your breakfast or evening tea, and the Gluten-free Hamantaschen is the perfect choice! Although it is a healthy addition to your lifestyle, when you are not in the mood for a heavy breakfast or craving some snack, you can always go for these Gluten-free Hamantaschen!
Gluten-Free Hamantaschen Recipe Almond Flour
- 2 cups Water.
- 1 cup Any filling you want, be it poppy weed, strawberry jam, or chocolate.
- ⅓ cup Raisins.
- ½ cup Orange juice.
- 1 pc Finely grated orange.
- ½ cup Honey.
- ½ cup Granulated sugar.
- ⅛ tsp Salt.
- ¼ cup Ground cinnamon.
- 1 pc Egg, at room temperature, beaten softly.
- ⅓ cup Finely chopped almonds.
For Cookie Dough:
- ¾ cup Melted soft butter.
- ¾ cup Granulated sugar.
- 1 tsp Vanilla extract or essence.
- ¼ tsp Salt.
- 1 cup Gluten-free almond flour.
- 3 cup Gluten-free coconut flour.
- ¼ cup Orange juice.
- 1 tbsp Milk (for glaze).
- 1 pc Egg beaten (for glaze).
- Preheat the oven at 365°Fahrenheit.
- Combine all the ingredients in a food processor, except for the ingredients of filling.
- Put the dough in a bowl and slowly start adding coconut flour while kneading the dough until it becomes a play-dough type consistency.
- Now, keep the dough between 2 pieces of parchments paper and flatten up the dough with the help of a rolling pin.
- For about 5 inches wide, make circles with a Cookie cutter.
- Now, it’s time to fill the cookies with the filling mix and after filling the cookies, press the corners to make triangles.
- Refrigerate the cookies before baking for 15 minutes, then bake them for 20 minutes, or you can bake them and continuously check until they turn light brown. Now, take cookies out of the oven to cool for a few minutes, and they are ready to serve.
How Many Calories Do the Gluten-free Hamantaschen, Have??
Each Hamantaschen contains 120 calories, which means you can easily have 2-3 Hamantaschen at a time.
So keep on munching on these delicious Gluten-free Hamantaschen!
How to Store the Gluten-free Hamantaschen
We guarantee that these delicious Gluten-free Hamantaschen won’t be left for later munching. But if you are making a large stack, you can store them for 2-3 days. Take a zip lock bag or an air-tight container, place the Hamantaschen in it, and store them in the fridge.
Treat Yourself with these Tempting Gluten-free Hamantaschen Recipe with Almond Flour!
Adding a perfect snack to your table, these Gluten-free Hamantaschen will serve you right. So be it for any occasion, these Gluten-free Hamantaschen are the best choice every time.
Try this Gluten-free Hamantaschen Recipe with Almond Flour once, and we are sure you will be making it again and again.
Have a look at some more interesting recipes:
- For a healthy blend of nutrition and a fulfilling lunch meal, try the best Brown Rice Pasta with Broccoli Kale.
- In a hurry and want to make something for your kids? Try this instant meatball recipe.
- Want to have something delicious for dinner? Try these amazing Barbecue chicken wings.
- Craving some yummy dessert? This Vanilla Swill Almost Ice Cream Recipe is just what you need.