Do you want something exciting in your kitchen with hot dog spaghetti? We have thrilling recipes for you to make your hot dog spaghetti tasty. They are not just simple to cook but have a delicious taste.
Without further delay, let’s try now!
Recipe 1: Chili Hot Dog Spaghetti
- 8 oz Uncooked Spaghetti.
- 1 pound Sliced Hot dogs.
- ½ cup Chopped Onion.
- ½ cup Chopped Celery.
- 2 tbsp Canola Oils.
- 1 can Tomato Sauce.
- 1 tbsp Prepared Mustard.
- 1 tsp Chili Powder.
- ½ tsp Worcestershire Sauce.
- ¼ tsp Salt.
- ¼ tsp Pepper.
- 1 cup Shredded Cheddar Cheese.
- According to package instructions, cook spaghetti.
- Take oil in a large skillet. Saute hot dogs, celery, and onions until vegetables are tender.
- Add salt, pepper, chili powder, mustard, tomato sauce, and Worcestershire sauce. Stir and cook until heated.
- Drain spaghetti and toss with hot dog mixture. It is ready to serve. Sprinkle cheese with each serving.
Recipe 2: Hot Dog Spaghetti Spiders
- 8 oz Spaghetti.
- 8 Hot Dogs. (cut in 1-inches pieces)
- ½ cup Grated Parmesan Cheese.
- 6 tbsp Butter. (cut in pieces)
- ½ tbsp Kosher Salt.
- ¼ tbsp Pepper.
- Ketchup or Marinara sauce. Ketchup or Marinara sauce: Serving suggestion
- Through the pieces of hot dogs thread uncooked spaghetti.
- Cook according to the package instructions. Then drain.
- Toss the spaghetti with Kosher salt, pepper, butter, and Parmesan cheese.
- You can serve it with ketchup or Marinara sauce as a dipping.
5 Best Hot Dog Brands
Here we have some suggestions for you to choose the best hot dog brands.
If you don’t want to consume meat but still want to enjoy the joy of hot dogs, Beyond Meat’s Hot Italian Beyond Sausage is a perfect choice.
If you are a fan of hot dog that tastes more like sausage links and spicy red pepper, you should go for Hillshire Farms Beef Hot Links.
Try these organic hot dogs! They are very smooth and salty. They cost little more than a regular pack, but you will never regret spending more.
Enjoy the boiled versions of these hot dogs with a smoky finish and soft texture.
You will experience the hot dog magic with the tender and juicy taste of these hot dogs.
We hope you would like the mentioned recipes of hot dog spaghetti and the suggestions too. You can share your thoughts with us in the comments.
- Outback Salmon Recipe
- Paula Deen Creamed Spinach Recipe
- Olga’s Spinach Pie Recipe
- Olive Garden Herb Grilled Salmon Recipe
- Paradise Bakery Peanut Butter Cookie Recipe – An Absolute Treat for You!
- Olive Garden Salmon Recipe
- Mole Recipe with Peanut Butter
- Emeril Salmon Recipe
- Cpk Quinoa And Arugula Salad Recipe
- Enstrom Almond Toffee