- Cook in Just a Single Layer
- Spray & Coat With Oil
- Preheat the Air Fryer
- Don’t Thaw or Defrost the Frozen Potstickers
- Set a Timer
- Store Leftovers
- Reheat Potstickers
- Can We Reheat Dumplings in an Air Fryer?
- How Can We Cook Frozen Mini Wontons in an Air Fryer?
- How Can We Air Fry Bibigo Mini Wontons?
In this article, we will discuss how to Air Fry Potstickers, along with which we will look into some pro tips and tricks to do it perfectly.
What are Potstickers?
Potstickers are just like regular dumplings, however, the cooking process of potstickers includes steaming and pan-frying, which makes them crispy from outside. They are usually filled with vegetables and minced meat and folded into a pleated crescent shape. You can boil, steam, air fry, pan-fry or bake them.
But if you like your potstickers to be extra-crispy from the outside, while juicy from the inside; you should air fry them.
Here we will tell you a quick and delicious recipe to air fry frozen potstickers. This recipe can also work for other dumplings like gyozas or wontons. Let’s Try!
How to Air Fry Frozen Potstickers?
- Pastry Brush. (Optional)
- Air Fryer.
- Vegetable Oil (for brushing): Small amount
- 8 Dumplings (Frozen)
- Preheat the fryer for 5minutes at 350°F (180°C)
- Now bring out the air fryer basket. Brush the basket with vegetable oil. You can go for olive oil as well. It is better
- Spread out the potstickers in a single layer
- Air fry the potstickers for 6 minutes at 350°F (180°C). Flip them halfway
- If they are not ready in 6 minutes. Flip them again
- Serve them with your favorite sauce
Tips & Tricks
Cook in Just a Single Layer
While air frying frozen potstickers, it is better not to overcrowd the air fryer basket. First, make sure that each potsticker gets enough space. Then, cook them in just a single layer.
Spray & Coat With Oil
The best trick of making potstickers crispy is to spray and coat them with oil. If you don’t oil them properly, they will become dry and hard. The right amount of any vegetable oil helps you cook crispy potstickers. You can use any vegetable oil, however, we recommend using Olive oil.
Preheat the Air Fryer
Recipe timing depends on the pre-heating of the air fryer. It shortens the cooking time and is perfect for making crispy potstickers.
Don’t Thaw or Defrost the Frozen Potstickers
Do not defrost or thaw the potstickers before air frying. Always cook them straight from frozen for crispier results.
Set a Timer
Always set a timer to avoid overcooking. Large air fryers take less time than regular ones. If potstickers are not ready in 6 minutes, flip them again and add a few more minutes. But always turn potstickers halfway for an even cook.
You can keep the leftover for up to 4 days in the fridge. But it is better to eat them straight away. Always keep them in an airtight container.
You can reheat potstickers for 2 min in the air fryer at 350°F (180°C), when you want to eat them agin. NOTE: Turn them every minute, while you reheat them.
Why Air Fryer Potstickers?
- You should try this air fryer recipe if you want delicious crispy and crusty potstickers at home.
- Air frying is healthier than deep-frying.
- You can make it in just a few minutes and save time.
- It needs just two ingredients and simple steps.
There are lots of dipping sauces that compliments potstickers. But we have a few recommendations for you to try.
- Soy Sauce: Soya Sauce is perfect for potstickers, but you should be careful as it can be overpowering.
- Sweet Chilli Sauce: It is a must-try sauce. You can sprinkle the sweet chili over the top of the potstickers.
- Teriyaki Sauce: It is easy to make at home and gives you a thrilling taste.
- With these top choices, you have other options of Ranch Dressing, BBQ Sauce, Tomato Sauce, Gyoza Sauce, Bang Bang Sauce, or Eel Sauce.
Can We Reheat Dumplings in an Air Fryer?
Yes, it is easy to reheat dumplings in the air fryer. You can reheat them at 350 degrees Fahrenheit for 2 minutes.
How Can We Cook Frozen Mini Wontons in an Air Fryer?
Brush the air fryer basket with oil and spread frozen mini wontons in a single layer. Then fry for 6 minutes at 350°F (180°C).
How Can We Air Fry Bibigo Mini Wontons?
You can air fry Bibigo mini wontons for 10 minutes at 370°F. Must shake them occasionally to cook well from all sides.
We hope this guide answers your query about how to air fry frozen potstickers. If you have more queries or suggestions, share them in the comments.
- Old Bay Salmon Recipe
- Otis Spunkmeyer Peanut Butter Cookie Recipe
- Olga’s Swiss Almond Cheese Recipe
- Panera Quinoa Salad Recipe
- Paula Deen Spinach Dip Recipe
- Paleo Kale Recipe
- Almond Rocher
- Dominican Beets Potato Salad
I am a yogi with a smoldering passion for nutrition and healthy living. I have been a Nutrition and Lifestyle Coach for over 11 years and now I want to help you. My mission is to inspire as many people as I can to expand their awareness and broaden their horizons by giving a voice to the choices that create abundant, radiant health. Here I share deliciously simple plant-based recipes, nutrition resources, detox tips, and a glimpse into my whole lifestyle.