The burger was originated in USA and Germany. It consists of two pieces of bread and ground meat or chicken fillet. It can also have vegetables like lettuce, tomato, etc. Different types of sauces are also added.
The most famous burger in the USA is a Hamburger. It has a patty and two pieces of roasted round bun. It was also known as Hamburger Sandwiches.
So if you have a burger from your last meal, you want to eat it, and wondering how can you reheat it to make it as good as fresh? This article is for you. There are various ways in which you can reheat your burger to make it juicy and fresh again. Let’s check them out.
Method 1: Use Oven
This is the easiest way and surely makes the burger juicier again. Preheat the oven to 400 Fahrenheit. Take the patty from the burger and keep it in the preheated oven. Let it get warm for about 3 minutes. Now, put in the buns as well and let it toast for about 2-3 minutes more. Start assembling the burger, and put the extra ingredients of your choice. Enjoy a juicy scrumptious burger.
Method 2: Use Toaster
Put the patty in the toaster and toast it for a minute. Next, you put in the buns and toast the exact same way. Assemble it again and use all your favorite flavorings.
Method 3: Use a Microwave
To reheat the burger in the microwave; take out the vegetables from the burger and put them in the micro for about 2 minutes. Heating a burger in a microwave might not be a great idea, as it makes the burger dry, but it sure is one of the quickest ways to do it.
Method 4: Use Stove
Take out the patty and put it on a non-stick pan with a bit of butter. Flip the side after a minute. Then warm up the buns the same way. Now assemble the burger the way you like.
Method 5: Use Grill
Disassemble the burger. Heat the patty on the grill. Let it warm up nicely, then warm the buns the same way. After both the things are warm, assemble the burger the way you want. Enjoy!
If you don’t want to go to a restaurant or a burger joint, you can make a burger at home as well. It is easy but can be tricky, as a little bit too much of a certain seasoning or a sauce can overthrow the taste of the burger; so be careful with the quantity of each ingredient!
Recipe and Ingredients
- Choose the right meat, it should be from a lean part and have a good amount of fat. Ground it or buy an already grounded pack of meat.
- Spread the ground meat on a pan and season it with salt and pepper. You can also add other flavors of your choice like garlic powder, onion powder, Worcestershire sauce, etc.
- Take around 2lbs of ground meat. It will make about 10 patties. As an alternative, you can also buy readymade frozen patties.
- If you plan on making the patties at home, follow the following 2 points. If you are buying readymade patties, skip the next 2 points.
- Take about 5-6 ounces of meat and using your hands make a ball of it.
- Pat the patty into a disk. Keep it on a tray.
- Put the patty on a non-stick pan and with a bit of oil.
- Let the patty fry for about 4 minutes on each side.
- Toast the burger buns with little butter on the inside.
- Now it’s time to assemble. You can literally put anything and everything that you like. Vegetables like lettuce, tomatoes, caramelized onions, pickles, etc. sauces may include mayonnaise, ketchup, hot sauce, mustard sauce, etc. of course, cheese can’t be skipped.
- Devour the burger now!
Mouth-Watering Recipe Recommendation
I am a yogi with a smoldering passion for nutrition and healthy living. I have been a Nutrition and Lifestyle Coach for over 11 years and now I want to help you. My mission is to inspire as many people as I can to expand their awareness and broaden their horizons by giving a voice to the choices that create abundant, radiant health. Here I share deliciously simple plant-based recipes, nutrition resources, detox tips, and a glimpse into my whole lifestyle.